Options

A Billion?

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
How in the world does a team score 1.8 BILLION billion points in CvC? Heck how do you score 900 million? I don’t get it at all.
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    That's called cheating... We've seen a couple of bots during our CvC matches and the "person" will score over a million per turn so they could score 10million easy on one round of CvC.
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    What are we paying money for if this is allowed?
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
     I have scored 3.5m on entries before with the right bonus players. So you can say when someone does 1m per ticket is cheating. When you see a user do 20m a ticket then that's a hacker.  But 10m for 1 player with the right bonus guys when its x300 multiplier not including gold boosts is not uncommon at all. In a diamond club you are given 9 free entries. So you can imagine even doing 1m a ticket is easy with the right line up and bonus guys. 1.8b, well thats another story. Lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
    And exactly WHERE IS GLU? 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    That club is always #1. They score so many points, I don’t get it either. I have played a total of 3 hours today and scored 11 million. 
  • Options
    If all their players scored as much as me, that would be 220 million, so yeah who knows. They are always top in cvc as well. 
  • Options
    Look they are in gold too. Lol
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Pump the brakes here

1. Just because they are in the same bracket as you for an event does NOT mean they have the same club level. 
    2.  That club was a merger of 2 of the top clubs (20 skykings and green vip room). Glu knows exactly who they are because they merged between the first and 2nd ever cvc this year. They aren’t cheating, they just spend a ton of money and have the bonus players. One of the pick-ems was about them repeating as champions of cvc. They didn’t and Glu mentioned in the description that even after a club merge they fell to anarchy. 

They arent cheating. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Wrong thread.
  • Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I am a member of HTDGRNSKYKINGS and if theres one thing I can assure you is that we don't cheat. I shit you not there are members in the group that have spent > $20,000 on this game lol. I know it sucks for the lower squads who spend little or no money, but thats your explanation. 

Also with these new 300 bonus per hit with a bonus player, you can easily get high scores. I had 3 bonus players last weekend. You move them to the top of your order and BAM! I had an autoplay of 11 million. Without the 50 gold boost for hitting or multiplier.
  • Options
    Oh and for the record. Skykings initially merged with 20 hated. Then green VIP merged with the two. 
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2

$20K spent by one player? Wow.  

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    ya. multiple lol
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I mean, god help the person who spends 20k on an app. I feel sorry for him. And that’s even if he is a millionaire, in which case a donation to any number of charities would have been so much better....
  • Options
    To each their own. ;)
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Maybe one of them would like to adopt a 31 year old grown ass man? lol
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    Ill take that deal as well.  ;)... but 33!
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Cmon zzzz’s...no cheating??? 
  • Options
    U serious?
  • Options
    Glu considers using glitches as cheating, bro
  • Options
    PdidsPdids Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Damn, that is funny as hell. Looks like it left Skykings
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    First, they didn't score 1.8B points. They scored 900M points and won all their rounds. That means they averaged 112.5M per matchup for 8 matchups. 

I assume they have a full roster simply because they always have when we've faced them in the past. That's 20 guys scoring an average of 5.6M per matchup, or an average of just over 600k per round. 

I know that sounds like a lot to people who are autoplaying rounds of 2200. But, even in our lowly club, we have 2-3 guys who can put up 6M point matchups. With the right bonus guys, that can double or even triple at times. 

Now, what a lot of these top clubs do to ensure everyone has the right bonus guys for every single event is another story.