Options

Leveling Up

bomberdavebomberdave Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Is it worth moving to diamond or should I stay at plat? What are the requirements between the levels in diamond? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jabber83jabber83 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Diamond is sooo worth it. The prizes for leveling up are 7500 gold, cash, and 100 bonus games. You can splurge on boxes without having to spend $$$ if you want. And the graduation prize for moving from platinum to diamond is 250 Evo. Diamond is tougher, but it's a smaller group of people and more evenly distributed power. Teams are definitely more evenly matched at that tier. The cyclers hang out in the lower levels so they can dominate and steal rewards from new people and easier competition. I love being diamond. I get a daily snapshot of how my team honestly stacks up against the competition. I haven't bought any gold...just earned it and done a few offers. There are many others with homegrown teams like that as well. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    If I could do it again I wouldn't level up past silver.  Stay where you are unless you want a double mortgage every time you get a new player.  I'm at gold and have 700+evo....don't see the benefit.  No offence to Jabber but I bet he can't cycle or win many bonus games.  
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @bomberdave the main thing you should consider is the fact that you simply won't have resources to level up new players to diamond as it is that much more expensive to do so in diamond. You can pretty much forget about bringing any new primes or legends to diamond and will struggle to do so with regular players as well once you use up all your blue XP. You may have a few players in diamond that outrank others you meet but when you go up against a platinum, or even gold, team with an entire squad of maxed primes & legends then you are still outmatched. 

What tier are you on now and what is your team strength?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I'm diamond  level 4 and upgrading players I's definitely rough. I never cycle anymore but the rewards are better. the picks I get dont help so the gold reward helps buy boxes for bonuses until I get crushed by a team lower level with maxed players. haha