Options

Soooo......

Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
I don’t want to sound like an a$$, but I have pretty much carried my club for most of the year! It’s a good group of guys, but lately it’s been a ghost town in our group chat! I’m not the greatest player ever, but I did (before they went crazy with the new tiers)routinely hit top tier on Tuesday & Thursday and can also cycle WoH most of the time (unless it’s impossible!) I’m terrible on Slugfest, and have had awful luck on weekends, but I do participate every day. Does anyone have room for an average player like myself?

Thanks,

Jason
Jason 

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Global might be better place to post.  Posting your team strength and level would also help.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Gold 6, and strength between 88 & 90 K depending on who I have in there.
    Jason 
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Radar hit me in game if still looking.  Decent club always looking for steady guys.  3rd today abd were 1 yesterday in our bracket.  My team name is Bravehog.
  • Options
    royallyscrewedroyallyscrewed Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

Would love to have you in our club. PM me in game at royallyscrewed

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    What do you mean bad luck on weekends? Weekend events are typically very easy to win. Do you mean you usually don't have players on the weekend bonus teams?
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    jabber83jabber83 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    We'd love to have you in our club. Diamond 2 club that's always active and has a blast. Good group of guys. We boot people if they don't participate regularly. Pm me if you wanna join at jabber83