Finally VIP!

nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
i finally did it guys! What do I have to look forward to?
Prev1

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Congrats man!  Be sure to submit your information to the VIP hotline to subscribe to the VIP newsletter.  I was too late and missed out on the gift this month, but if you submit now you should be able to get on the newsletter in time for next months gift.  Also check the VIP Lounge for VIP only subscriptions, as well as the Mystery Box section for VIP specials.  Enjoy!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Congrats! Hopefully I can join the elite soon
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Congrats @nadeezy, i also got it last night. Super excited about it and sad that i was one day late for this month gift.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @LonzoBallin if you start a ticket with CS they usually send out the gift if you only missed it by a few days.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Houmy thank you for the tip!
    @Houmy Thank you for the advice.  I did contact support but they told me members are only eligible to receive the gift the month after they become VIP.  I achieved the status and submitted all my information days before the gifts were sent, but "Rom" doesn't seem to care about that.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Id love it just have it once lol.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    They told me I had to be VIP the month before to get the current gifts. They would not give gifts if you came a VIP on sept 3rd and sept 7th was the gift date.
    @razorback24 I got the same thing,
    Proud TSB VIP!
    @LonzoBallin @razorback24 I wasn't referring to becoming VIP in the current month. I was talking about your email being added too late to the VIP newsletter before the 1st Friday of the next month as it has taken 7-10 days to do so before and so you missing the gifts because of that. 

• EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Congratulations!
  • cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Does VIP transfer over to the next game so would VIP on ‘18 transfer to ‘19?
    @cmorr23 it has before so if they don't change that policy then yes.

i asked customer service and this is what they said
    @nadeezy the response mentions your "progress" so they probably mean transferring your team. VIP has always been grandfathered in the past so unless they change that, which I don't see them doing, then it should remain the same.

I'll ask them again lol cause my question was will VIP transfer over to next year
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    It only does if you do it right at the beginning. I had a few members from  17 have it transfer over. But the ones who waited and tried to do it later got denied. So I think it also matter who you speak with in terms of CS.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 @nadeezy below email is how it worked for the transition from 17 into 18 so be on the lookout for the last VIP newsletter of 18 (released in 2019) in case they do it the same way

OK so maybe that screenshot came out a bit smaller than intended. Here is what it says:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In the next VIP Newsletter, we’ll be asking everybody to respond to it with their TSB18 username so we can get them the VIP Tag.  It’s something we have to do manually.

We went ahead and marked you, so you don’t have to do it.  If you’re having issues getting into your account, we unlocked it and you should be able to login again.  Please be aware you may only use one account per device, and that there is no logging in and out of accounts.

Thanks!
    - The Tap Sports VIP Team -

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thanks buddy good to know. But who knows if I will be sticking around that long for 19.. if there even will be one ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I think I'm around the magic number for getting the big promotion, but am wondering if it's about total spend or amount spent on gold purchases? Anyone get vip for spending on a variety of things like the special offers boxes, stadiums, etc or was it all about buying the gold? Thx
    It's all done with mirrors
    @Sandpipers should just be total $$$ amount spent so it shouldn't matter if it's mountain, stadium or popup offers as long as you have spent a certain amount of real $$$.

edited October 2018
    Ok thx @Houmy I should be in the "ballpark" then... a few more ill conceived purchases and I might be in the running lol
  • FFUDJJDJDFFUDJJDJD Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Does anyone know the magic number? I have spent $819 since July on multiple items in the game. When you do hit the magic number, how long does it take to get the invite? Glu won't give any answers. Thanks if anyone can answer
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I think I'm around the magic number for getting the big promotion, but am wondering if it's about total spend or amount spent on gold purchases? Anyone get vip for spending on a variety of things like the special offers boxes, stadiums, etc or was it all about buying the gold? Thx

What happened for me and I know a few others is once you hit the final achievement on gold purchased, its been an automatic trigger.  Cant say that's a guarantee but it seems like it has been.  hope that helps
    Thx @Mattattack I was thinking about that also, one more to go on that front hehe
    @Sandpipers I really hope you get it soon buddy.

@FFUDJJDJD from everything I've read on here, you've reached the "magic number" but of course there's more magical stuff involved that I don't think anyone can identify specifically
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Thx @Mattattack I was thinking about that also, one more to go on that front hehe
    Nice, just wait for a discounted mountain deal to pop up!