Royale rewards for 10-10-18!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Man, if legend derby has lxp(as it should) for level six, I have no idea how I will divide my time. I want that Puig and Edmonds bad!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I agree. Puig will probably be 450 by wednesday and maybe more if the dodgers beat the brewers. He could end up near Edmond in the max overall
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    If I'm fortunate enough to get thru, please not another potw/m or pitcher again...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Sandpipers No potm pitcher this time! I hope they replace that former potw Voit though. 
    Sure hope so... Edmonds would make me smile for a month hehe
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    So does that mean the potw's from last week (Dahl and Voit) will be "live" for another week?  No more potw's right?  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    So they list Voit for one of the player rewards for the Royale WOH, list as a POTM when he's last week's POTW.  I have him and saw he just got relegated back to max 340 status.  Checked the upcoming Royale rewards tab and saw he's listed there as a max 340 as well.  Will suck hard if a decommissioned POTW is a player reward.

Interested to see what they plan on doing there.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I was kinda hyped for the possibility of landing Edmunds tomorrow but it seems that the GLU gods were on my side tonight with the Giambi box and now I have no LXP left. First pull too.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Dang! Nice hit on Babe Jr!
    Thanks @DFBB. I especially love his skill. With him, Bernie & Ernie as my top 3 WOH just became that much easier. 

• forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    bought 2 of the packages and got prime picks and xp. I pulled prime Maurer out of the picks but Giambi is one of my favorites. would have been awesome to pull. nice pull on your half
    Thank you @forlornclamstamp. If it helps GLU got me good with the Chipper Jones boxes back when they were released (you don't want to know how many) so the odds are pretty crappy with these boxes. Just got lucky.

It's potm trout now! Sadly, still no change to derby. 😪

The choice is clear for me then. Level 5 on slugfest and then WOH rest of the day. Multicycling WOH is actually more favorable for me today as you have a chance of LXP in the secondary box.

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Who are the last 4?
    @redlegs2018u here they are with their ratings in gold

Cole 187
    Archer 185
    Signature Sevy 205
    Verlander 204

• MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Sig Sevy is giving me more trouble than previous weeks, bah
    For me it was actually Not Justin on level 4. Verlander on 5.10 was a breeze with Giambi.

I'm still mad about derby, but this helps!

Nice going @DFBB . I got Degrom on the 1st one and that is actually the one I wanted to make sure to get as now all my starters are 430+. Will hope to get Edmonds on the other cycles and then worry about the LXP later :smirk: 

nice job @DFBB, I just got Edmonds from the box and of course, f... Prime XP from the other
    edited October 2018
    do you guys think the "updated" vip power parcel subscription is a good deal? You pay $99 for one week and get a total of 14k gold and 41k legend xp. 
    I'm starving for legend xp. Edmonds in bronze 6, Bernie Williams in silver 4, Ernie Banks in silver 8, etc. and 10k lxp from the season takes way too long
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    they got me good on the a's Giambi box. bought a bunch of those and as I was disappointed with the A's losing I was left disappointed and Giambiless
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @MacGruber I agree 5.9 Sev is tough this week. keep getting to 6-7 and then curves or soft popups. got DeGrom on the first way through though, 4-5 on Verelander second go with runners on 2nd and 3rd and grounded it right to the SS. oh well, will try again in 30! Nice to be able to cycle without spending gold (though maybe I should have done the 80 gold boost? def worth it for the PXP/LXP.
    Those that got LXP from the secondary box today have you checked to see if it was actually credited to you? I could have sworn that I was only around 1900K short to go up one level and it is still the same amount after getting the LXP.

So I finally get past Verlander on my 8th try and as I totally expected, I got Degrom... to add to my other prime degrom.... coz apparently I need to add to my overflowing roster of inactive all star and prime pitchers.... so three woh's in a row I get pitchers that I don't need.... awesome.... ok vent over :(
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    1800 worth of gold used on retries with Verlander and no dice for me... Guess today isn't my day to beat WoH. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    @DFBB ditto buddy. No LXP for now though. Just need Puig on the next one and I'll be set.

Wanna take my device and beat it for me @Houmy lol. I need to call in the closer to get me through 5-10. 
    @nym5fan that is the same request my club used to have for me during slugfest :grin: 

"Used to" meaning you could use a closer yourself for slugfest now... right? Lets switch! lol.