Options

WoH rewards for 10-8-18. Get hype!!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Well, they “fixed” Neris-replaced him with a 160 silver Kluber and he’s tough. Glad I got Neris the first time through at 131. Whit was my prize, but wanted anyone else. I think they award the position that you have most. I’ve got Knoblauch, Altuve and goggles Baez already, so 2B was not an issue. Happy to have him tho...
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Got Banks on Neris. 0-3 on Kluber
  • Options
    mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    glad I got through before the switch.  Still had to try 4 times with Max Dahl and max boost though...
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Got Klubber from the secondary box on the 2nd cycle and to my disappointment he IS a prime so no regular XP for him. Good thing I didn't already trade in the pitcher he was to replace as I am out of "lock" options so I trade in anyone I don't need immediately so that I can lock all that I need to keep.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Just cycled my second time. Took me 10 times to beat Kluber with Ruth. So ridiculous. 
  • Options
    Personally I think it is bad form that they don't have the secondary prize Klubber listed as a Prime. I spent some gold on the 2nd cycle hoping to get him as I have a ton of regular XP and now it turns out that he is a Prime after all. 

• Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I figured they’d fix that just took Kluber to extras and blew it oh well was 2 for 3 off Neris now 0-2 vs Kluber may switch Dahl for Gennett if I continue to struggle.
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @Houmy Totally agree about Kluber. Got him as well and then was not happy to see he takes prime XP to level. Luckily I already landed Correa and beat Kluber on first try thanks to 2 walks. 
  • Options
    @midnightmarauder and that is the only player I was looking forward to getting from the 2nd box as I already have banks. He's still great though but I wish I'd known to save the gold instead of trying for a shot at him. Not gonna make a big deal of it but somewhat of false advertising.

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Lady luck was definitely on my side today!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Kluber is sneaky nasty took me 7 attempts but I got him down and added Whit Merrifield to go with Banks and Correa.  Once leveled should be fairly solid from the right handed bat perspective I wouldn’t be disappointed to get my hands on one more left handed elite bat because at some point the difficulty will go back up again.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I missed out facing Neris but got past Klubot on my first try... and of course got him in the box.... I only want hitters but they keep giving me pitchers... anyway will try again in between preparing thanksgiving dinner hehe
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I'm 0-9 vs Kluber with a maxed out Dahl.  Even had a few rounds with good pitch sequences and failed to get it done  :/
  • Options
    @dontgo
    Same, get to about 8-6 every time.
  • Options
    It's really annoying that the easiest way to pass it is the catch them before they update the pitchers EVERY week.
  • Options
    Nice going @DFBB. So far I've got Merrifield, Klubber twice and Correa twice. Wouldn't mind Ernie on the next one to get some duplicate LXP at least. 

• Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I picked up whit twice and just got Banks. Yes! 
  • Options
    So this guy doesn't even show in the signature player box. How the heck did I just pull him from the fan rewards pick?

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @Houmy each tier is different sig boxes
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @houmy my only guess is that the boxes for the fan rewards are older boxes. I know they have changed a little throughout their existence. Maybe he was in an older version of the box?

Edit:  the boxes he is in are the 4K tier. All three tiers are different signature boxes 
  • Options
    Thanks @Bigpredfan & @Haraycaray. Didn't check that and assumed it was the current box. 

• Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Woo beat it with a minute to spare! Got whit...a little too late, but hello new Ace and DH! 
  • Options
    forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    how do you cycle when you're platinum. do all you're guys have to be diamond?
  • Options
    I pulled jiminez too. thought the same thing. the current signature players were in the 10k gold tier
  • Options
    sorry about that I'm diamond. haha
  • Options
    So I got Puig as well and he is max 460 but my Maeda is still at 440. Can anyone else with signature Maeda confirm what their max shows?

• Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited October 2018
    how do you cycle when you're platinum. do all you're guys have to be diamond?
    I broke through twice this week with my platinum team. My lineup is all platinum 9 or 10 and it's still very difficult to even get a good pitch sequence. Just keep having faith!

Reading your posts again, I can't relate to diamond =/ platinum is expensive enough, I don't ever wanna go to diamond!
  • Options
    I saw the better rewards and got hungry. glu just fattened me up like hanzel and now I'm paying for it