Why so many freeloaders.

bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
We have had a private club for quite a while and we recently made it public it filled up immediately. some of the teams had good team strength. I know they have spent some time playing to build a team why would they join a club and not play? I am pretty clear that you need to try and at least put up some points if you want to stay thats the whole point to a club. why would

Comments

• caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I would actually use global to attempt to fill rather than open it up.  Can get some decent players there.  But it’s a mess trying to do anything with the yahoos in global too.

• bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I have seen some global chat and it looks a lot like what goes on with my fantasy football league haha
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Leave the club open and just keep kicking thise that dont play. Eventually you fill it up with guys you like that actually help the club.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Good Advice
  • EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I really don't think they are freeloaders. We did the same and rapidly figured out that we were just letting in people who were much more casual than we were. That's all. 
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Life is busy in different ways for each, kids, teens, college, married, kids.. agree more casual is well said and decision to allow join or stay more the strategy!
  • cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    You will find people who do want to ride the free wave and collect all the rewards the can from a club who spends money while they dont...it does happen