WoH rewards for 10-15-18!!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I can't believe it's already released. They really do get all the love. Personally, Muncy will fit in quite nicely with my season mode plans!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Man Mr. October would be lovely. GLU be good to me this Monday. Need to complete an all Yankee OF.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Man Mr. October would be lovely. GLU be good to me this Monday. Need to complete an all Yankee OF.
    I'm hoping that come Monday night, I'll be crying about my lxp issues cause I can't level Reggie. :)
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Assuming I make it, I'll be mentally prepared for Mr. Sale.... 
    It's all done with mirrors
    @DFBB I've already checked to see how much Edmonds is worth trading in  :D

And Reggie is 15 points stronger than the 17 version. Sure would be nice to get him.

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I’m also very excited about monday. Reggie would be awesome but i would love Muncy. Much easier to level up and potentially he could get to 485. Who knows? Even at 460 or 470 he would be a great replacement for my 3B Jose Ramirez with 420. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    edited October 2018
    On the other hand, what’s up with glu releasing info on the rewards and bonus points earlier than usual? They already announced bonus points for weekend event, rewards for Monday woh, etc
    Not complaining though 
    It seems like whitey ford is the fan legend. If that's the case, it's yet another pass for me. Very disappointing. :(
  • mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I would be fine with any of them but I'm pitching and SS poor and still have no legends... :/
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Assuming I make it, I'll be mentally prepared for Mr. Sale.... 
    Are you saying the last guy is Sale this coming week? If so, how do you see that?
    edited October 2018
    @JEDDDOGGY Sale is one of the prizes for WOH on Monday in the secondary box as @DFBB has listed. If you go to the compete tab in the app you can see the upcoming event. They used to show the next one a day or two after the previous ended in 2017 and just started doing that again this year.

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Still no update to Slugfest levels 6 and 7. Fingers crossed this week they replace 6 with LXP. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The new walkoff rewards have revolutionized my pitching staff ...but I'm at the point where Sale would not be much of an upgrade and certainly not worth the prime xp.  I suspect this is going to be a widespread problem given all the pitchers they've had in the secondary boxes lately.  In the last two weeks alone, I got Snell (gold 252 max), deGrom (gold 252 max), and Signature Kluber.  With Prime deGrom and Prime Kershaw, I'm pretty set. 
    FYI, they seem to have updated the Monday Walkoff rewards.  It's still Mr. October, Sig Muncy and Story, but now it's ALCS Keuchel instead of Sale.  Also, the core reward of Yelich is now a base 119 rating (not 117).
    @Metsicans I am in the same situation as you with those 3 along with max 430 Nola and Signature Maeda so Sale would go on inactive if I do end up getting him. I know they had Signature Molina before but that was during the dreaded Diaz days so it would be nice if they could offer him or JT next.

@Houmy, agreed.  My team strength is 104K, but my catcher is still Buster Posey (4.5 star, 148 capped gold).  It was amusing for a while to see Posey hitting right after 240 Mr. Smile, but now I'm annoyed.  I need to replace him!
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    My hole is at C, 1B and SS. I have 5* players in all three but C is 158 capped silver, 1B is 149 capped silver, and SS is 156 capped silver. Story would be a nice add this week for me. Currently 93k team strength in silver. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    @Metsicans got 5* max 300 Posey myself at 176 capped in gold and while he has a .392 average I would love to have a strong prime to replace him. Have max 372 prime Posey on inactive bronze 1 as I don't see any point using 100K PXP on a 372 at this point.

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    I’m kinda confused on rewards. Is it Dallas or Sale??? This current as of 7:31 PST
    Metsicans said:
    FYI, they seem to have updated the Monday Walkoff rewards.  It's still Mr. October, Sig Muncy and Story, but now it's ALCS Keuchel instead of Sale.  Also, the core reward of Yelich is now a base 119 rating (not 117).
    Strange but it still shows Sale (ALCS) on mine while Yelich is 119 now.

And the max for Sale/Keuchel as well as Story has gone up too. 

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I have on the bench because of evo issues, Kluber, Nola, Liriano, all need exp may trade Liriano in though because I do have sig Sevy, DeGrom and Snell in my rotation. So we’ll see what other pitchers come down the next week or so.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Nice to see Story go up a litte bit, but now that I have Signature Correa I don't think he's of use anyway.

Also have picked up Snell and Signature Klubs, Sevy and Kershaw from WOH lately so don't really need a starter.

Guess I'm just chasing Muncy or Reggie.  Reggie would be real nice as I can use him to replace POTM Trout once the boost is gone.

That Reggie makes me wonder if Ted Williams might be a walkoff legend soon.  If so, I will be cycling like absolute mad that day.  Spent 25K gold chasing him two weeks ago.  Might as well burn it all down to get him. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    That Reggie makes me wonder if Ted Williams might be a walkoff legend soon.  If so, I will be cycling like absolute mad that day.  Spent 25K gold chasing him two weeks ago.  Might as well burn it all down to get him. 

Seems like the ones they rolled out earlier are coming back.  I just hope they don't have any pitchers.   I was hoping they would bring Fisk too
    Considering that Dallas is only a 365max player, I think it's safe to assume that Sale is indeed the pitcher in the box.
    Good point, @DFBB.  I'd bet you're right. 
    Reggie or Muncy, Reggie or Muncy, Reggie or Muncy.....
    @Sandpipers I wish I had a choice. I'm praying for either one! lol
    @DFBB I started praying as soon as you posted the new woh rewards hehe