Options

Small rant

qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
Ok not really a rant but a complaint. So I got the weekly subscription for c vs c and got the Trout player. So why wouldn't they make that version a permanent bonus player for that c vs c along with the ones they already use? 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Dude, really? He's a 430 player with two skills that stays on your team permanently...for $10. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Not only that isn’t his second skill vs RHP too?
  • Options
    The Trout deal is the best value GLU has offered all year(even better than the 4800 gold for $5), yet people still complain. Just amazing.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I got him on my B team to try the whole thing out and was pleasantly surprised when they added the second skill. Overall the increase in cvc results were modest but trout has done well. Well worth it to get him for that amount.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    50% of my club got the Trout deal....if you make him a bonus player the so called bonus will be quickly muted due to parity amongst all clubs;  if everyone has the bonus then there is no bonus.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    They took away the 2nd skill for cvc trout, no more RHP skill as of today, hope it's a temporary mistake
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Sandpipers it has to be a mistake as they can't just remove something that I am sure most have spent xp, evo & cash on to upgrade. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Last week, Trout's cvc skill was temporarily removed. I'm not sure what happened, but they fixed it prior to CvC. I expect the same thing here.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DFBB they've released so many versions of the same player that the devs probably have them mixed up and don't know who should have what skills anymore. I'm just glad that beanie babies and pokemon aren't a thing anymore otherwise we'd probably see those versions too as apparently you can't put anything past GLU's marketing department these days.

Just wait for them to release hall of fame legends and the signature HOF legends eventually in addition to regular and signature versions. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I also just noticed the 2nd skill was removed on trout. Funny because it was a selling point.