CS and Devs are denying CVC Trout should have 2nd Skill

SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

It's all done with mirrors
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Wow! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    If only I had taken a screenshot of their announcement in the "News" to show how stupid they make themselves look
    @Sandpipers I regret not taking a s/s myself. You're absolutely correct though. That said, CS agents are very much hit or miss. I'm definitely feeling your frustration even though this particular situation doesn't apply to me. Sorry man. I'm still confident that they will fix it, but this is further proof that they need agents who actually pay attention to the game.
    @DFBB the other issue is referencing feedback from the devs as the foundation for denying that it ever happened and that we as users are supposed to take screenshots of everything we do in the game to fix the nonsense they perpetrate on us. I would have been out of device memory a long time ago taking screenshots of my every move in this game.

In my response to this agent, I included a warning that there will be a firestorm of complaints regarding this nonsense, so it would be good to have everyone hit them with a complaint. As always I'm concerned more about holding them accountable for their own actions, not about the resources lost.... although 5000 pxp hurts hehe.

Btw, anyone have a screenshot of proof? They really need to be shown how rediculous they can be.... 
    @Sandpipers The screen shot thing is funny because there isn't a day that goes by that I don't take a s/s of my resources. It's a bit ridiculous, but I do it to protect myself. I have an abundant of resources so if I ever get targeted, I'll have proof that it was acquired naturally and over the course of an embarrassing amount of hours. lol

As you referenced, this whole thing underscores the real issue: the disconnect between players and Glu/CS.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Sandpipers you may be able to find someone with a screenshot in global chat
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I sent a ticket earlier. they haven't responded but I'm 1000000000000000000% sure that the subscription was for two skills
    Ok, don't laugh, but I've never posted on Global and it's not working with two of my teams... can't post on the Team section either (meaning Jays or Astros etc., team chat)... is there anything I need to do initially to allow me to post in either section?
    Never had that problem. Not sure why it's not working for you. 

It's bizarre... on two devices
    @forlornclamstamp the subscription only had the one skill initially and then they added the 2nd skill.

I just posted for the first time today on global. worked but got no feedback from it. Haha 
    when I bought it though it was pushing both skills 
    3 devices and I can't post... bizarre... this what gets conspiracy theories started ;)
    @Sandpipers try posting just one sentence and see if it works. Chats always been glitchy 

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    They won’t let you post if you use certain words. Cussing and other words. 
    @snowy24 I wasn't cussing or anything like that, just trying to ask for a s/s and following @Houmy advice I chopped my longer sentence into smaller bits and still was only able to get 2 partial msgs thru but not the part about 2nd skill:
    "Anyone have a s/s that shows the announcement in "News" of CvC Trout being added a 2nd skill or s/s of the player with the 2nd skill?
    Reduced to:
    Hey global...
    Looking for a s/s of cvc trout...
    With 2nd rhp skill (this 3rd and last msg was refused)
    Just trying to send a msg has become a saga in itself
  • mountiesmounties Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Yeah I just bought that today what was the other skill I can’t remember but there were definitely 2 the one you have is the skill cvc games? It also says boost to all stats
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Having the second skill was one of the reasons why i bought the subscription so i’m really pissed right now after wasting resources to get both skills to like 7%-8%.
    i already complained to the vip hotline. Not sure what would come out of that though. 
    I wish i had taken the freaking screenshot.
    the other skill was vs right handers. 
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I bought him because of two skills as well. I am done giving GLU my money. They either pulled a fast one on us or they have inept devs and or lack of communication between marketing and devs. Of course their official response will be it was a caching issue that caused the second skill to show up. As a software developer it has been an embarrassment watching the lack of QA testing, communication and the out of control marketing, let alone their customer support. I am hard on them because I am in this field. But to have their kind of revenue streams and to have this stuff going on it not acceptable. Only way they will redeem my trust in this game is too allow us to transfer our team to 2019. Especially since we had to evolve all our players from bronze.
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    This is the response I just got. Sounds hopeful. 
    edited October 2018
    Problem is that even if they put the skill back I don't know if there is a way for them to know how much people had evolved the skill. How are they going to reimburse for that?

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’ll post the CS reply as soon as they send it
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    Speaking of CVC and unrelated to Trout here is somewhat of a not so humble brag. Loving LCS Altuve. Doubled my previous high round. 

Yikes!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m not quite getting Houmy’s numbers but in the last two games I’ve doubled my previous record due to a free Odor from the most improved box, both games and with around 2.3M total with high rounds of 1.2 and 1.3M
    I've got 3 of the bonus players but don't have the pxp to level them up. I cant hit any big number 
    Yeah @forlornclamstamp even if was to get any of those primes I wouldn't be able to use them.... I better cycle multiple times tomorrow ;)