Walk off

qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
It's strange that the bonus player is story but they are giving out yelich. I seen yelich was the reward and I was excited because I got him yesterday but then found out he's not bonus. I always thought the bonus player was also the rewarded player. 
Prev1

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Not always. They did the same with Turner a few WOHs ago. He was the main prize, then used another player from the box as the RBI bonus.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Anyone know who the last pitcher is yet?
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @qkpony same with me man, got him in an MVP reward box and thought I would be top dog today... turns out the handful of guys in my club that got Story from the 1st weekend box gift are the heros and I am a zero...
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @tribeWS18 last 4 are as follows along with their ratings in gold

Signature Sevy 205
    Signature Miller 203
    Signature Kimbrel 214
    Signature Kershaw 221
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Just had a bizarre glitch, was about to start 4.10 but hadn't tapped anything and the free gift banner popped up along with the banner of the gifts themselves and when I cleared them to get back to woh, I had been reset back to 4.1 ... unreal
    It's all done with mirrors
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Sandpipers I have had similar things happen all the time. Anytime you have selected a hitter or started a round and it gets interrupted, you get reset back to the first round of the level you are on. It sucks....Especially on 5.10
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    edited October 2018
    @Sandpipers happened to someone in my club as well and now his uniform and helmets are all black. I cycled just before the free gift so I got lucky I guess. Got Sale.

• dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Just had a bizarre glitch, was about to start 4.10 but hadn't tapped anything and the free gift banner popped up along with the banner of the gifts themselves and when I cleared them to get back to woh, I had been reset back to 4.1 ... unreal
    Same thing happened to me.  I force shut-down the app and re-opened it and it picked up my progress where I had originally left off.  Give that a try!
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Worked for me too, dontgo! Got Sale...
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    How long until you get the video retry again in WOH after you use it? Is it 15 minutes, 30 minutes?
    @JEDDDOGGY 30 minutes

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Houmy thanks! I finally got my Willie Mays leveled up so hopefully I'll have better luck this week :)
    Since the update I'm having lots of freeze and crash issues on a device that's never had them. I removed and reinstalled the game twice but it hasn't stopped the problem. Video restarts I avoid, but now the glitches are just random... three today since I just had the game crash again at 4.8....
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    My video boosts and video restarts are dead. Extremely frustrating, but at least I got this dude on the first run...

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    nice pull @DFBB
    @DFBB Jobu have anything to do with that?

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well done...I ended up with a survey, 1 piece of moldy beef jerkey and some Fly-paper (I must be on a different version of the app)

Kidding, I cant even cycle.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    they have prime machado who has been in la for months still on Baltimore. guess theres no bonus there. real lame
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    NLCS machado that is
    It's been so long since I've cycled, I'm starting to lose hope. I took Kershaw into extra innings today but choked  :(
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    dontgo said:
    It's been so long since I've cycled, I'm starting to lose hope. I took Kershaw into extra innings today but choked  :(
    That's the worst. on 5.10 when I get to extras it's over before it starts.
    MacGruber said:
    dontgo said:
    That's the worst. on 5.10 when I get to extras it's over before it starts.
    "I just scored 5 runs in one inning, scoring one or two more in extra innings shouldn't be a problem..."  :neutral:
    Thanks guys. I know I shouldn't complain too much, but man it's been so frustrating. I just tried a video boost at Kershaw...and it's stuck on 'loading video.' This is so ridiculous. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Took me 6 tries but got him with Merrifield, got Story from the box
    @DFBB no dice on Reggie yet but do you wanna trade? Now I really really really want LA to go all the way.

• MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Banks vs Kershaw about 250 vs 160 and everything dribbles off of the bat. Womp womp.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    eh what else are the boards for but to express our disdain for glue and complain. you wont get jailed its proven they don't read these anyway.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

@Houmy I will have to decline your offer...😁

@Houmy after getting thru some adversity the KFC for Jobu worked like the charm he is :)

• midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @Houmy @DFBB who did you use to cycle? I've tried Legend Knoblauch 6 times and Merrifield twice and no luck so far.