Videos never load(ISSUE)

WamBamKablamWamBamKablam Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
I consistently have an issue watching videos in instances where you can earn a “continue” or a new roll (moments tab).

I will click watch video and get the message “Loading video...” indefinitely. It never loads and in fact, most of the time i have to restart my phone to access the app again. Of course my progress in event like walk off hero is then lost. Very discouraging.

I am not an avid video watcher so it cannot be some sort of limit preventing me from loading the video. 

Has anyone experience this or can anyone shed some light on how i can fix this issue?

Thank you,
WamBamKablam

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    It has been happening to everyone that I can see including me, just did on level 5-8 of course 2 from cycling in WOH you are not alone. nor do i know of a fix
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• WamBamKablamWamBamKablam Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited October 2018
    To add: Sometimes I will get an ad video, watch it entirely, and it still comes back to the indefinite “Loading video...” even after watching!! Of course, all progress again is lost. 
  • brycem15brycem15 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I have the same issue.  All I get is that it will be forwarded to the developers for review.  
  • loomiloomloomiloom Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Got the slot ad for free boost, x’s wont close it out. It cost me top 3 in this event... help response was to close out app. Yeah, that works to delete my 20+ win progress. That’s a helluva fix
  • grr4life665grr4life665 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same.  I’ve lost progress on WOH, slugfest, and prime events.  How has this not been fixed yet. It’s been going on for weeks.  This app should be polished by now 
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I've had thus issue for about a week now on the cvc matches. Customer service is a joke I've given up watching them. Yet I can watch video's over and over to earn gold
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Game updates, now can't watch videos period