Moving up Tiers

LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
I could really use some help in understanding how to not tier up again while also still being able to take advantage of the season mode. Is it a matter of not winning the playoffs? What do I need to do to stay where I’m at (tier wise)?

Comments

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

Season Mode has nothing to do with advancing to a higher tier.

Just don't play the playoff match games. These are separate from Season Mode playoff games.

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @LudwigMonster as @bravesfanla pointed out season games don't have anything with your team moving up in tiers. What you want to stay away from is the playoff games. You get to the playoffs when you have played and won the required amount of bonus games as well as random match me games and when you do the playoff tab would show on the main screen so as long as you don't play those you will be fine.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2018
    So just to be certain - gold is fine, it's the one after that I should avoid? I've seen people say gold is the easiest for WOH so I'm kind of wanting to save up XP to move up to gold.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Thank you for the info. Although I’ve already gone past where I probably should’ve, this is very helpful. I’ll just have to ride it out.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY as far as gold being easier or harder than silver for WOH there would be different opinions out there. I would definitely avoid going past gold unless you have the resources to bring your players to Platinum or higher but judging by your comment about needing to save XP I would assume you do not. Derby/Slugfest would also be that much harder past silver.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022