New prime players

John0210John0210 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Qestion. If you have prime players that are at a lower level than regular xp players is it still better to start the prime players or the regular xp guys that are leveled up higher

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Regular xp players. Primes can just get to higher levels but if they are lower than regular xp players then they'll be outperformed. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• John0210John0210 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    That's what I thought so luckily I have them benched right now but I just wanted to make sure because i got a prime LCS yelich and prime Stanton that I put on my bench because I have other players at a higher xp but when I did that I noticed I was scoring less points than normal in events and club matches. But thanks for the response

• forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    lcs yelich is a bonus player f oooooooooh r tha weekend. get him in no matter what his level is. 
    for
    I have him in as my DH, I was able to level him up a bit. Got LCS Sale and LCS Jansen. I bought the box but the yelich didnt come from the one I purchased. I got the LCS x10 box and got 4 jansens out of it lol
    damn. I pulled everyone except Jansen and sale
    but I have about 60 versions of sale since glu wants his nuts and uses him for everything 
    Lol hes my nd sale
    2nd*
    I only bought it hoping to get Altuve. I am pretty well off in all positions except 2nd and catcher