What is the order for relievers?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
How should you order your relievers from best to worst?  Is it the order they are listed Long, RP1,RP2, SM,CL?

Answers

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    For me, it doesn't seem matter how I order relievers. The AI seems to just use their ratings. I have tried to order them a certain way so that I can ensure my strikeout bonus point guy is used, but it seems like no matter how I set them up it's always my highest rated guy pitching the 9th, 2nd highest rated guy pitching the 8th, 3rd highest rated in the 7th, and so on.

Anyone else have a different experience?
    For me, it doesn't seem matter how I order relievers. The AI seems to just use their ratings. I have tried to order them a certain way so that I can ensure my strikeout bonus point guy is used, but it seems like no matter how I set them up it's always my highest rated guy pitching the 9th, 2nd highest rated guy pitching the 8th, 3rd highest rated in the 7th, and so on.

• midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY if you're trying to get bonus points from a reliever, put that pitcher in RPI and use $1k draft picks to fill all the other slots with 1 star relievers... that will force your reliever to go 3 innings. 

otherwise, if you've got a good LR, put them in the LR slot, they can pitch more innings without getting tired. for the rest, I put my best in CL, second best in RP1 and just build around that. Probably a smarter way to go about it, that's just what I do :)
    @JEDDDOGGY if you're trying to get bonus points from a reliever, put that pitcher in RPI and use $1k draft picks to fill all the other slots with 1 star relievers... that will force your reliever to go 3 innings. 

otherwise, if you've got a good LR, put them in the LR slot, they can pitch more innings without getting tired. for the rest, I put my best in CL, second best in RP1 and just build around that. Probably a smarter way to go about it, that's just what I do :)