Options

Royale reward and more derby tears...

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Posada is amazing, but I think I'm finally throwing in the towel for derby. First they took it away as it's own event and now, it's not even worth cycling. 😪

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited October 2018
    471 catcher AND a switch hitter? Me thinks me not getting Reggie yesterday was a blessing in disguise? That settles it. If I don't get him tomorrow then I'll be content with what I have and as a personal challenge not one red cent will be spent by yours truly from then on. Not a boycott or ultimatum, just no need.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Potm yelich would be my 6th or 7th version of him... posada would be awesome... odor at max 365 would be a waste, hopefully they improve that ...Cain would be ok except the skill isn't much use
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Cain may be worth more depending on what happens with the Dodgers. Personally I am pulling for the Dodgers but we'll have to wait and see. 

• Options
    I'll be putting up my juju help soon to get posada, he would  be a great upgrade over my poor 372 Posey and besides, I still have enough lxp for two legends whereas pxp, well, there's simply never enough
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Posada would solidify my lineup and I’d pretty much be set after I level up a few guys after getting the evo for end of season which hopefully will be done tomorrow night, have 120k legend exp waiting.
  • Options
    @Sandpipers changing profile pic AND your signature worked for you last time so I guess there is something to it. I'll give the sig a try but I'm kinda used to my mugshot so that stays. I'll do you one better though for the secondary box odds ;)

• Options
    TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Damn. I've just become semi-capable of cycling (Top 5 are Knoblauch, Carter, NLCS Yelich, Merrifield, and soon Most improved Story once I get the pxp). I would really like to get Posada but with my luck I'll get Odor.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • Options
    I'm adding some juju from Posada's Cuban ancestry (Dad's side) lol

• Options
    And the hunt begins. May the wind be ever at your backs.

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Bauer isn’t LCS 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    So Yelich and Odor aren't even bonus players.  75% chance you get a non bonus player for clearing WOH hero.  Between that and Slugfest super dissappointing
  • Options
    OK so here is the last 4 on level 5 and ratings in gold
    Cole 187
    Archer 185
    Signature Sevy 209
    POTM Knebel 216

And the hunt continues

• Options
    Houmy said:
    OK so here is the last 4 on level 5 and ratings in gold
    Cole 187
    Archer 185
    Signature Sevy 209
    POTM Knebel 216

And the hunt continues

Just cleared it too and also got ODOR.  Blegh   Good news is Knebel is super easy.....good luck alll
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I will be so pissed when I spend gold and inevitably get Odor, who is utterly useless to me (and most everyone else who can crack the tower).  An immediate cut. 
  • Options
    forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I'm not going to waste my time playing today. how they have piscotty and not Turner even though Dodgers get a bonus is beyond me 
  • Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    How do you guys clear it so fast? I faced knebel 6 times and didn’t see one fastball
  • Options

Used Boggs the first time.  Forgot to screen shot.  This was my second time.  It took one video restart with Muncy.  But I got Odor and Yelich so far 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Took me 7 tries to beat Severino then beat Knebel in extras just to get Odor who I got this weekend. Meh.
  • Options
    Metsicans said:
    I will be so pissed when I spend gold and inevitably get Odor, who is utterly useless to me (and most everyone else who can crack the tower).  An immediate cut. 
    My two cents would be save your gold.  Even if you have trouble clearing it, there's a 75% chance you get a useless player.  Although at this point the prize is really the premium box
  • Options
    Juju do your thing.....
  • Options
    He exists!

now I just need LXP.  Have gotten PXP all three times 
  • Options

• Options
    Nice pull @Mattattack. So far I've gotten stinky twice.

• Options
    Up to 13 tries on knebel and I’ve seen less than 10 fastballs. Is this just my really bad luck?
  • Options
    Recliner said:
    Up to 13 tries on knebel and I’ve seen less than 10 fastballs. Is this just my really bad luck?
    Who are you using and what are your top bats?
  • Options
    Unfortunately no lefties. I’m using prime sig goldy, legend Ernie at gold 5 (no legend xp), 246 turner with risp skill, and throwback trout with rhp bonus. Why would the batters matter if I don’t get thrown fastballs?
  • Options
    Odor again on the 3rd cycle. I'm just going to collect the boxes on the consequent cycles now and open a few in a row to see if that changes anything.

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    3X Yelich for me...this getting to be pathetic. Shame on you Glu
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I pulled Posada.  For whatever reason, it was harder than usual, costing me about 2000 gold -- I tried 3 times and failed, went back and failed, and then went back again and failed 3 times before winning on the 4th retry.  Would have been livid if I landed Odor, which I fully expected.  But instead Posada completes my team (my only "regular" player was a 4.5 star Posey) -- he alone increased my team strength by 4k, from 105K to 109K.  He's also instantly my best player and a WOH monster -- a switch hitter with a late innings skill. 

Super pumped, lol. 

• Options
    I don't know what I did to mess up the juju but from Cole all the way to Knebel I'm getting loooots of curves, 9-12 pitches in a row... at Knebel, with Reggie boosted by 80g, I got 12 curves in a row, video restart I got nothing but curves for the first 2 outs and then the two fastballs I got were just deep flyouts....