Options

Studio305...what a F-ing joke!!!

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
Anyone lucky enuf to play studio305 yet? I continue to write CS but they do nothing as usual about deleting this team. Sorry about the redundancy, but I’m sick and tired of playing this and the other handful of teams on prime games. Are there only 10 different teams for me to play??? Needless to say but Snell K’d 41 in a masterful 14 inning performance, but nonetheless I lost 4-3 due to these outrageous relief guys’ absurd attributes👎🏻 Thanks for letting me vent...

Comments

• Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Looks like you may need to invest in some decent relief pitchers.
  • Options
    Next game with Kershaw in the 8th. Even exhausted, bronze Kershaw higher than Ryan. Another L...
  • Options
    Very next game. Only 188, so I have a chance with Nolan Ryan pitching...
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @fahhq2 why don't you just block the team so you don't get matched with it any more?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    F U C K  YOU GLU!!!
  • Options
    I have @hourny...that’s why it’s such a joke!!!
  • Options
    Blocked the team and you still get matched up against it? That's some bad coding on GLU's part.

• Options
    Yeah, when I try to private message that team, it states that team doesn’t exist! I’ve sent screen shots of this to CS and they send the cut n paste response regarding letting the Dev team know. I’m thinking they mean Devious team 🤪
  • Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    But look at the team. 
    Something is definitely not right. 
  • Options
    Exactly!!! It’s obviously been hacked, but they won’t remove it from the prime team cycle...
  • Options
    Where should I start, @LudwigMonster?😀
  • Options
    @fahhq2 I got you fam. Started a game with it so I'll see how it goes.

• Options
    Get em, @hourny!!!
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Blocking someone doesn’t stop you from being matched against that team in bonus games of prime events, it prevents people from hassling you. 

Like if someone kept trying to start games against you or kept messaging you and you wanted it to stop. 
  • Options
    PM'd the team just so I could check the profile page. Doesn't show in my PM's now.

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    PM'd the team just so I could check the profile page. Doesn't show in my PM's now.
    That was how you could see if that team was jailed in 2017. That team is jailed, but not removed from the game. 
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Blocking teams hasn’t worked in all modes since Tap ‘17. Probably because in ‘16 if you kept blocking you could eventually go on unlimited streaks and also dumb people complained to Glu that they couldn’t get a game after they blocked all the teams that could beat them. It’s really silly for Glu to keep a feature  that is supposed to prevent future games with a player when it doesn’t work.
  • Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Shouldn't be hard to figure out who this guy is. Just investigate all 17 of the Miami baseball fans.
    My bet is Marlin man. I mean the guy was sitting behind home plate at game 7 last night!
  • Options
    And nudging him to play doesn't seem to get him off my current games list either.