Options

Just dropped 30k gold on the free agency box

manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
Didn’t get a single prime player. Pulled Ramos, Happ, and Pollock. Oof. At least I got Cabrera

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Yuck sorry dude I know the feeling.  When I went for Bench a month or so ago I got nothing along the way.

• Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    That was gutsy of you. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I went for Griffey a while back when I had enough gold saved.  I bought 10 Mantle boxes and got nothing in return.

In hindsight, 15 regular legend boxes would have been wiser. 

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I blew through 30k gold a couple weeks ago to get Gaylord Perry. That's the only way I can justify buying a bunch of boxes is if I get an awesome reward player for my trouble, because I'm damned sure not getting anything from the stuff I actually buy.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Just a suggestion but if any of you are planning to blow 30K gold for a weekend reward legend why don't you buy the legend XP boxes with that gold instead of boxes that may or may not give you players that are only worth something for one weekend anyway? What LXP you get instead would help you more in the long run.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    Just a suggestion but if any of you are planning to blow 30K gold for a weekend reward legend why don't you buy the legend XP boxes with that gold instead of boxes that may or may not give you players that are only worth something for one weekend anyway? What LXP you get instead would help you more in the long run.

Good point, but I already had almost 200K legend xp.  So buying more legend xp for legends I may acquire in the future seemed a little too hopeful. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Metsicans if you are bronze or silver then 200K should be plenty but if you go past silver then that 200K will be used up real fast so keep that in mind.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    @Metsicans if you are bronze or silver then 200K should be plenty but if you go past silver then that 200K will be used up real fast so keep that in mind.

I have two legends capped and 95K left over.  I am at gold.  We'll see if I get any more legends.  I cycle walkoff at least twice per week, so eventually I should get a boatload of legends...at which point I will lament the lack of legend xp. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm at the Silver tier playoffs now. Avoiding that because I don't have any XP to go to Gold. Also, I think I need a bunch of EVO too? It's only 2 EVO per player to go to Silver, and think someone said it's 10 to go to Gold?
  • Options
    Just pulled Harper from the free box, go figure
  • Options
    mortymorty Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    What are the additional fan reward tiers if you don’t mind me asking 
  • Options
    @morty nlcs bellinger at 35k, 35000xp at 40k, 35000 pxp at 45k, and 27000 lxp at 60k
  • Options
    mortymorty Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Thank you sonny