Options

Notable errors this weekend...

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
-Familia is listed as an SP
-Knebel is listed as an SP
-Buehler is listed as an MR
-Bellinger 'free agent' is listed as the CVC bonus, yet Bellinger is in the champs box.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    edited October 2018
    also Gary Cater (instead of Carter) as a bonus player
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm telling you, they're all wearing welding goggles and snorting funny powder in the office these days
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @tocopan18 I intentionally left that one out. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Knebel is scoring big points for me as a SP, so I am not complaining. By the way, does anybody notice that it seems easier to get Prime and Legend players these days? Suddenly my roster is now filled with non-maxed out Prime players.
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @buaya123 naturally as they oversaturate the player pool with more versions it will be easier to pluck a prime or legend player than earlier in the season when only a few versions were available. I still have no legends though other than slugger legends. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I suspect it may feel easier because they are pushing so many of them all the time, so it's increased "opportunities" to get...plus if it is accurate that they've become a little easier to get, it maybe because they're relatively soon to be releasing another tier of players, like world series versions, signature legends, etc. We experienced that with regular 5star when enhanced and primes started coming out
  • Options
    @nym5fan I have two legends, including Banks whom I pulled from the free boxes last month. Got another one last week.
    @Sandpipers After having only three Prime players for a while, I now have seven of them (that is even after trading one in earlier this week.)
    Even doing well on the free weekend boxes the last two weekends. My theory is that Glu wants to flood us with Prime and Legend players but makes it hard to obtain PXP and LXP, thus prompting folks to spend more money.

• Options
    My only non-prime position is 2b... not counting legend at 1B and legend in the OF now... I have 1 prime I haven't leveled up yet and 1 who will probably stay inactive except for bonus reasons... pitching is not much different, with 3 non-primes, however I picked up stats leaders (I think thats what they're called) Degrom and Snell who are stronger than the primes I have.... Signature Kluber and Prime kimbrel await pxp lol as I focus all pxp into hitters for woh
  • Options
    BTW, we have a VIP clubmate who does not have any legend players. A little surprising to me, since I have spent a grand total of $1 on this game.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited October 2018
    buaya123 said:
    Knebel is scoring big points for me as a SP, so I am not complaining. By the way, does anybody notice that it seems easier to get Prime and Legend players these days? Suddenly my roster is now filled with non-maxed out Prime players.

Usually around September it gets easier to find them.  Plus with WOH getting easier they are all over the place. 

And nice pickup on that Knebel.  That's a great stuff rating for 365 player and takes regular XP.  Good get.

• Options
    @Mattattack I also pulled prime Bauer earlier this week. Just pulled Free Agent Escobar. I must have sold my soul to GLU.
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Another error, today I got a notification to collect my daily “vip” reward mystery box...since there was no vip box and no one else mentioned it I figure it was a typo or maybe that’s what that box is called that gives u 20k blue cash.
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I have constant video's not loading and game restarts wasting cvc entries. Customer service is no help