Options

All Pro Rewards

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
I haven’t been receiving my weekly All Pro rewards lately, or at least none have been labeled All Pro. Anyone else not getting theirs? As usual, CS is clueless and shoots out some generic copy and paste reply.
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Guess I’m not an all pro since I never heard of it.  Do you mean vip by chance?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @whynot all-pro is separate from VIP. Below is an explanation of the invite only program

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    And weekly gifts gifts were sent out specifically for All Pro. Have not received anything labeled All Pro for 3 weeks. So just wondering.....
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Lol, that explains it, cs won’t even respond to me so they sure ain’t inviting me anywhere!!!

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Armyjumper93Armyjumper93 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do you know if you have been invited to all pro or VIP? Not new to the game, but new to trying to figure that out. 
  • Options
    It was a pop up banner that appeared if you were selected. Each Thursday you got a free gift. They kept sending out a survey that never worked. Looks like it’s now on the shelf collecting dust
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    How do you know if you have been invited to all pro or VIP? Not new to the game, but new to trying to figure that out. 
    No idea on All Pro but for VIP you will see an option for VIP LOUNGE on the same tab as your CLUB section on the menu bar