Options

Pre-programmed performance?

bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
So I have three players picked up on weekends over the last 6 weeks that are 420max blue xp players.  After each having a few thousand at bats, I looked at their stats and was surprised to find that their batting average ranged from .416-.424 and their homers/AB ratio was 10.1-10.4.  Their ratings are somewhat similar, but this is a tight statistical grouping even with that considered.  I'm not calling conspiracy, only that to a degree with the new this year bonus player rating parity (everyone 360, all primes for a week at 435, etc) that there might be a parity in performance expectation as well?  That being said I have two labor day 360 players who are .100 apart in batting average, so maybe just talking out of boredom here.  

Comments

• Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Those 420 max regular xp are awesome for guys like me who are over-leveled. I really hope they put some more of them in boxes. Evo and gold wise you can level 3 of them for the price of one prime. And blue xp is so easy to come by. As far as your question my 360 Labor Day hosmer has the same stats as my 420 Ramirez. 420 avg. both platinum 10