DONE

SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
edited October 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Have gotten nothing but SPs in the last month and a half from these Walkoff boxes. Ridiculous.

Comments

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    What about teams that need SPs?  I don't know man, lots of legit gripes about this game, but complaining about getting a 435 max pitcher....
  • SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    What about teams that need SPs?  I don't know man, lots of legit gripes about this game, but complaining about getting a 435 max pitcher....
    I hear ya, but when none of them make your roster, it starts becoming overkill. At least stop making them the ones with the highest odds. I have multiple 435 SPs on the bench. All from WOH.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Next!!!
    Reality is, as we go on, those who cycle WOH are going to be loaded with players they don't need (already I have FA Harper, Yelich, Bradley and Corbin, all 435 players that I'll never level up because of cost and superior players at their positions).  Eventually, we're all going to be waiting and hoping that we hit the 10% jackpot and get a legend, because nothing else will help us. 
  • mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Through the last 2 weeks I've got 5 Prime folks that I don't have enough PXP to upgrade.  
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Yeah at this point I wish they'd just replace that box with a premium XP box. I have 3 legends and about 20 primes on the bench I'll likely never be able to level. And when players are so disincentivized to level their teams (I would have a MUCH stronger team if i'd just stayed silver. sigh.) you're right, you only need one good pitcher for season mode. otherwise it's just a waste of PXP. for me at least. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Good point, it probably would benefit glu if they offered you a choice, player box or premium xp box
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    built my rotation pretty much strictly from WOH.  So guys like Corbin and Sale the last two wont even get leveled.  I do like the pitchers that take regular xp like the stat leader Snell.  That guy is a beast.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    built my rotation pretty much strictly from WOH.  So guys like Corbin and Sale the last two wont even get leveled.  I do like the pitchers that take regular xp like the stat leader Snell.  That guy is a beast.

Yeah I have stat leader Snell and he often throws no-hitters striking out 27 haha.
    I have that Snell, and have also played a full game against him.  He's so nasty.  Rarely throws anything straight and throws out of the strike zone a lot -- effectively wild. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    at one time this summer I had 3 Bryce Harpers, and Had a string of not 1 not 2 but 5 Prime OUTFIELDERS..  seriously I think they look at our accounts and go BWHAHAHA lets **** him with another solid player he cannot use.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I've never cycled or received any boxes from WoH. Must be rough.
    Now if you'd like to hear me complain about the 15+ OF'ers I have on my squad and no idea what to do with half of them...