No more unhittable pitches please!!!

BuccanRayBuccanRay Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I don’t understand why they do this and only in WOH. Price throws a 12-6 curve that lands completely outside of the box and there’s no way to hit bit they call it a strike. Regular curves I can crack homeruns on any other mode but WOH. It’s extremely annoying when you get to the last pitcher and all he throws is unhittable pitches. 

Comments

• BuccanRayBuccanRay Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    PS and for the love of hey Zeus please fix these video glitches!!! Getting froze out of a 5.10 woh game is beyond the most annoying thing in this game and has cost me gold.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I agree on the freezes and the bum video replay glitches that dump you back to square one of the level you're on.....sucks big ones.  That said it's fairly obvious that these rounds are scripted and certain rounds you can tell what is going to happen from the first pitch.  Others the door is left open, but for me it seems an extension of the RNG and you have to hit on round that has the possibility of being won firstly, then you have to go out and make the hits.  That's my conspiracy theory of the day.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

It's funny, yesterday I hit three straight homers to lead off 5.10, so i immediately got it to 8-6.  But I still had a bad feeling because I knew that wasn't the "formula" for beating 5.10.  And i was right.  The curves started after that and it ended 8-7.  

The pitch sequence is totally predictable when you've played as much as most of us have.  Which is why the first pitch is so frustrating.  If it's a curve, you're usually done after pitch one. 

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    BuccanRay said:
    PS and for the love of hey Zeus please fix these video glitches!!! Getting froze out of a 5.10 woh game is beyond the most annoying thing in this game and has cost me gold.

It's simple. No matter how badly you want to beat the level, don't ever spend gold when the free restart doesn't work.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I've gotten in the habit of force restarting the app before any 5.9/5.10 match. after a force restart I can get two videos pretty reliably (one boost, one replay) without it freezing me out. 

and yea on the curves. with the exception of Sevy who will sometimes mix in a fastball after a curve (actually had Kimbrell do this as well yesterday) once you see a curveball you know you're done. I don't even swing on them anymore if there's a runner on first.