WOH - I swear it gets harder as the event goes on!

bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
It seems like in WOH there is a period of an hour to 1.5h at the beginning of the event when it is the easiest to progress.  Then I swear it feels like it gets harder from matchup to matchup.  Maybe it's just me.  Anyone else echo these sentiments?

Comments

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I think that’s the idea.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    It does seem like the first hour is the easiest and always try to run thru it quick if I have time.  Glu also has been known to swap out the final pitcher or two mid event although it hasn't happened in weeks.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Personally I haven't noticed the event being easier or harder depending on the time of day but that could just be me. It could also be that you are more tired and frustrated towards the end of the event versus the beginning where we are all hopeful. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I have noticed this as well, although it could just be fatigue or whatever the computer does on the back end. I do usually make it to 5.10 the first time through really easily, then randomly at some point later in the day I'll get stuck on 4.8 or 5.7 pitcher WAAAY longer than it usually takes. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I have noticed this as well, although it could just be fatigue or whatever the computer does on the back end. I do usually make it to 5.10 the first time through really easily, then randomly at some point later in the day I'll get stuck on 4.8 or 5.7 pitcher WAAAY longer than it usually takes. 

I think that is a little different.  I find that if you go through the tower once, it's easier on the way up.  As soon as you lose, the next time through gets tougher.  So for me, yesterday, I autoplayed right through Severino, but once i lost at 5.9, Severino was unbeatable the next time through (at least on autoplay).