Fat ass Pablo Sandoval on the mound

Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
My 162 ranked bronze souped-up Trout should be able to rock him to sleep. Eight attempts one hit. Glue putting position players like him and Rizzo on the mound with dominant stuff is an absolute middle finger to us all. 

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    270 rated Willie Mays vs 76 rated Rizzo = little dribblers to the mound / 2nd base
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    It seems like a rigged farce, especially with soft tossing freaks like today. The only event that rewards cheaters who simply Autoplay every round to win. Glu should only allow one round at most to Autoplay full or extended at bat. They could also raise the price and make “legal” cheaters pay in. Gold 
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Thunderstormer you mean the gold that they got for free by cheating anyways? Not sure they would care...
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I autoplay my rounds because well if I manually bat a 300k+ round it takes 10+ minutes to do so, I have 9 entries plus any I spend gold on.  I usually manually bat with the video boost and maybe one or two others based on time and mood.  The longest entry I had was a 570k round a month or so ago that took nearly 20 minutes and batted around 8 times and well that can get a littler tedious lol.