Kicked right before cVc ended so I wouldn't get mvp/top round

SlashySlashy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Not sure if there's somewhere to report or if anything can even be done but like the title says I was kicked right before a cVc ended so the leader of the club would get the rewards instead of me. Spent gold using multipliers to help insure our wins for this season and now its all for nothing. Obv don't want to drop names but I was able to rejoin and collect screenshots of me getting kicked and the leaders comments about it. My user name is Slashy. 

Thanks.

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    That is just low. Sorry it happened to you. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I can only assume this is a public club and as such, it's an inherent risk. I hope I don't come across as insensitive, but that's the risk of joining public clubs. Anytime my friends and I are in a similar situation, we just pray that we don't get kicked. In my experience, it has actually happened less frequently than I expected. For a lack of a better word, it definitely sucks. I'm sorry man.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SlashySlashy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yeah I'm not too worried about the outcome but if I can stop it from happening to the next person it would be worth IMO. Live and learn, dang public clubs :p 
  • razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Drop names and club so we dont join that club!
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    that is lame. the MVP boxes are nice and all but the odds of pulling the player are so low it's not really a prize so i don't understand why guys care so much. I'm more than happy if someone beats me, just shows good club participation 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I got Willie Mays out of a box I won for CvC MVP. Freaking lucky. (saw someone else got a Mike Schmidt yesterday, so you know it's possible haha)
    Pulling a legend from those boxes is always possible of course but still kicking someone just so you could have a shot at it yourself is just low. Having said that if you always win the MVP & High round in your club @slashy then you may want to back off in a few matches if the rest of your club have a shot at it. 

The one thing I hate about the CVC is the internal competition it creates between the club members. That's why I rarely  play CVC and the only time I do play is if one of my club mates doesn't have the high round or the rest of the club asks me to play to try for top 100. At the risk of sounding completely immodest I pretty much crush it every time I play and so I stopped playing as it wasn't fair to my club members as they can also get the high round and MVP against our opponents. 

• lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Yes you do @Houmy you crushed us in the last game yesterday...
    LOL @lenard. "BACKUP PLAN" I am assuming or was it one of the earlier games? ;)

Ahhhh never mind I see your name there now. We still managed to only get 104 though but good by your club at 95. Nice points on your part as well.

Some just don't like losing I guess. A player from the opposing club just asked me if I'm hacking after I took the high round and mvp away from him.

• PdidsPdids Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I mean, its that, or you are the single greatest player of this game.
    Lol i wish. I've seen much better scores than mine and didn't think once that they cheat. As I said some just can't handle losing. 

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Houmy said:
    Some just don't like losing I guess. A player from the opposing club just asked me if I'm hacking after I took the high round and mvp away from him.
    I’m sure he opened a ticket on you too, LOL.