WoH for 10-22-18!

13Next

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Btw has anyone's signature Dodgers gone up to 470 yet? Mine are still at 460 same as my Maeda was stuck at 450 before and I had to start a ticket for it.

Mine havents but it looks like the sprint event today has all signature Dodgers as bonus points so it would seem ideal for them to update it today
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I guess I'll go ahead and max my Puig today anyway as he was announced as a bonus batter for today along with Muncy that I also have. Either Puig or JD will be my DH anyway at 470 max so no point waiting to max him.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    my signature Puig is still at 460 as well. LAME. They already updated the red sox sig primes. Another example of glu not having their act together. Let me know if submitting a ticket helps, that seems REALLY unnecessary given how much they promoted those signature boxes. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @midnightmarauder I submitted the ticket back then when my Signature Maeda was still 450 while the rest of the Signature Dodgers had already gone 460 so I don't believe that was system wide. Speaking of which it would be super sweet to get Signature Kershaw as well but I'm not gonna get greedy with it.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    yeap, Muncy still at 460 here, which sucks because we should have been able to use a 470 Muncy yesterday in WOH. 
    Luckily at 460 (202 in Silver) he handled Kimbrel without issue here but still.
    hopefully for tomorrow that will be fixed
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Dodgers finally boosted to 470
    Yeah @Mattattack i just saw it. Just in time for tomorrow’s hunt of the Babe.
    No i have Muncy and JD both at 470 ready for 5.10 being R or L.
    it should be enough, i hope. 
  • TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I'm a single cycle type of guy, never have the time for multiple, so hopefully i get blessed tomorrow with the sultan of swat.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL