Options

Any luck getting - Michael Jack Schmidt - Greatest Thirdbasemen of All Time!

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
My luck is normally pretty bad, but not last night.  I got my favorite all time player - Mike Schmidt!   I had to use all of my gold to come from behind to win the mvp in the last cvc event.  I got the mvp by 2,500 pts with 10 seconds left.  He is my first and only legend I have ever gotten.  I bought a ton of the legendary draft picks, but never got any legends.   Any one else get him? 

Comments

• Options
    forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I've opened about 12 of the boxes through cvc and all I pulled was special 5 star and prime picks 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I am at least 0-45 on those legend boxes.  0-10 on Mantle, 0-14 on Ted Williams, and 0-everything on the CvC MVP legend boxes (the miniboxes for Mantle, Mays, Gibson, the Schmidt boxes, the Reggie Jackson boxes).

It's actually nuts I've never pulled one.  Statistically I'm way over due.  So you're super lucky you got your favorite player -- congrats. 

• Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Thanks, I think the game knew I couldn't take anymore rejection and through me a bone.  I was right with you with the big 0 fer with all CvC mvp legend boxes, legend draft picks and legend boxes.  
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Metsicans said:

I am at least 0-45 on those legend boxes.  0-10 on Mantle, 0-14 on Ted Williams, and 0-everything on the CvC MVP legend boxes (the miniboxes for Mantle, Mays, Gibson, the Schmidt boxes, the Reggie Jackson boxes).

It's actually nuts I've never pulled one.  Statistically I'm way over due.  So you're super lucky you got your favorite player -- congrats. 

It will happen.  I think I had been thru around 50ish before I pulled Boggs last month.   
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Metsicans said:

It will happen.  I think I had been thru around 50ish before I pulled Boggs last month.   

I've been lucky with Walkoff though -- Judge, Muncy, Puig, Martinez and Posada in October alone, plus a bunch of other guys I'm not using (435 Corbin, 435 Bradley, 435 Yelich, etc.).  So I shouldn't complain lol.