Holy smokers!!! Woh Royale with THE Babe!!!

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @JEDDDOGGY if that is the case and you are silver tier then I would max him as it's cheaper as far as PXP goes in silver.
    @Houmy thanks, I think I'm going to do that. Trying to calculate how much PXP is needed to get him from bronze 1 to silver 10 right now. I'm thinking somewhere around 25k but my math may be shoddy.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY my pleasure buddy. Yeah I never tracked XP needed but if @Bigpredfan is around he could probably help you with that number.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 super helpful, thanks a million!

Looks like it's 35k and not 25k... I may try to slog through this without him :)
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

300K Schrezer is 5.10.   Was tough for me with Wade Boggs but beat it in extras I think the 3rd try.   Of course I pulled the signature Correa I already have.  Not sure I have multiple cycles in me today with the Scherzcer but we will see.

Good luck all

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Last 4 are Cole, Archer, Sevy, and Scherzer rated at 206 in gold boost against I believe RH
    edited October 2018
    Anyone know what Scherzer's rating in silver is? At 206 gold I'd guess he's around 160 silver?

Dangit, I was hoping for a lefty since I'm going to use Willie Mays against him.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Anyone know what Scherzer's rating in silver is? At 206 gold I'd guess he's around 160 silver?

Also no intel on this Signature Ramirez that's a bonus player.....I pulled Signature Correa from the box so obviously that's not it....so odd
    @Mattattack thanks man!

Wish I had a better lefty to throw at him than POTM Yelich. Might try Willie Mays first and if the boost against RHP is too much for him, switch to Yelich.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Beat Scherzer with Ruth 2nd time around. Pulled Turner. Booooooo!!! 
    I may just beat round 4 and then give slugfest a try (I hate slugfest, but the 15k PXP looks like I want that...)
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    So I'm the only one having trouble today?  322 Puig cannot beat Cole (187) for the life of me.  On autoplay or direct play.  Haven't even gotten to 5.10 yet. 
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Yea sevy won’t throw me fastballs
    30 times I've tried to get through Level 5.  Can't do it.  Beaten walkoff every week since i can remember, except for one of those Edwin Diaz weeks.
    I got the gift they just sent out. Displayed on my screen, then went to check everything out- got the 2 prime picks, but the moments rewards coins, no go. Said I got them but I didn't. Today has been a real kick in the nads.
    2nd time thru and I just needed the video restart.  Today is a good day to have Boggs with his boost.  And I got LXP which is great but a Ramos to go with it.   The Signature Ramirez thing still is bothering me but ill let it go haha
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @Mattattack
    I cannot get a lefty for the life of me. I have Bradley Jr with useless skill. Puig, Bagwell, Banks, POTM Trout. So far 0-3, he wont pitch to Puig.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    For me I’m 2-8 so far using Jim Edmonds with 7% skill boost and gotten Turner (blah) and Ramos (meh but a few extra points in tourneys I guess).  Correa would just be more Prime exp since I have him already and only a 10% chance at McGriff or Babe
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm 0-2 with Reggie... similar problems as monday, dirty pop ups midfield or warning track on his fastballs, otherwise too many curves...seems beatable but the results so far suck
    It's all done with mirrors

Shouldn’t be surprised but incredibly lame 
    MacGruber said:
    @Mattattack
    I cannot get a lefty for the life of me. I have Bradley Jr with useless skill. Puig, Bagwell, Banks, POTM Trout. So far 0-3, he wont pitch to Puig.
    I’m very lucky to have Boggs.  Just got it done a 3rd time.   This time with no restarts.  I think Banks is probably your best shot.  I had almost no lefties until a few weeks ago.  Glu made them hard to come by for a while 
    I finally beat it with Muncy, he had no issues at all -- first time, didn't even record an out, even hit a curve ball for game winning hit.  I wish i hadn't blown all that gold earlier, because in the end it was a breeze with a different hitter (Muncy instead of legend Posada). 
    I'm now 1-4, Reggie finally came thru with a grand slam, no gold... got Corea which I'm ok with coz I'm low on righties
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    whst is scherzer at diamond 
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    MacGruber said:
    @Mattattack
    I’m very lucky to have Boggs.  Just got it done a 3rd time.   This time with no restarts.  I think Banks is probably your best shot.  I had almost no lefties until a few weeks ago.  Glu made them hard to come by for a while 
    I will try Banks, but Sig Puig has RHP so he is like 250 without boosting on silver.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Has anyone had any luck getting the Babe or Crime dog yet?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
    Has anyone had any luck getting the Babe or Crime dog yet?

Nope.  Two cycles, Correa and Ramos. 
    No announcements yet... but we ain't finished yet hehe ;)
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    OMG, i just cycled and got it