Options

Poor derby...

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Well, in case anyone was tempted to do derby, they dropped Bags' rating by a point. They did, however, give us a cooler picture. Lol

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    RIP Derby  :'(:'(:'(
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Ok so I hate slugfest but I’d really like to get that 15k prime xp. Any tips on getting better sluggers? Level 4, 8th guy is Cruz who outranks my guy by about 30 points (166-137). 

It seems like the only way I can get a slugger who could do the job is by actually beating the tower, but from the draft picks I can’t even get a guy that can beat level 4. What gives? Is it actually possible to  beat it with a 140ish rated slugger?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    R.I.P. Derby. Honestly though I don't mind it as I made about 95K PXP and 20K LXP playing Royale WOH tonight which is a lot more fun to me than the derby. Used to make about 65-80K PXP in derby in the same time frame. Now came away empty handed as far as Crime Dog goes but oh well. Is that Bill Buckner I see in the horizon?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Houmy said:
    R.I.P. Derby. Honestly though I don't mind it as I made about 95K PXP and 20K LXP playing Royale WOH tonight which is a lot more fun to me than the derby. Used to make about 65-80K PXP in derby in the same time frame. Now came away empty handed as far as Crime Dog goes but oh well. Is that Bill Buckner I see in the horizon?
    Derby/Slugfest died the moment they eliminated the GOLD matchups. Literally no point in building sluggers anymore. Honestly not sure why they haven’t retired this event.