Options

Game stops loading at 37%

Baseballplaya1Baseballplaya1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
When I start the game it loads to 37% then the "Try Again" button pops up with the message "Unable to start the game. Please make sure you're not using anonymous proxies and not running the game on a jailbroken device." Does this mean I'm jailed? Obviously I'm not doing those or I wouldn't be posting this. 

I tried switching to and from mobile data and wifi. I use the same network and wifi every day and have never had problems. (also my friend game works just fine.) I tried restarting my phone. Tried uninstalling. It loaded initially, but when I loaded my team from Facebook it stopped loading at 37% with the same message all over again.

I do watch A LOT of videos. And save the gold for the weekend.

Comments

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    That usually happens when the network you are connected to is using a vpn. Or maybe is the phone the one using a vpn app
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    U can try to change a device to see if the game loading pass 37%. Hope your phone is not banned. 
  • Options
    midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    that happens if you log in from multiple devices (to keep hackers from loading gold). also happened once to me on a poor cell connection. Submit a ticket through helpdesk (via website) and see if they can fix it for you. 
  • Options
    KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Are you on your work WiFi or using a proxy? Sometimes that happens for me.
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Happens to me on Hotel wifi.  All other games work fine tho. 
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Sounds like it is blocked by a firewall.