Complete offers to earn free XPs

buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
edited October 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Am I the only one getting this? Why on earth would I want free regular XPs?
Prev1

Comments

• Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @buaya123 my club and I have it too. Glu keeps taking, taking, taking. They keep adding special players, although I do like player if the week and month.  Upping the amount of points needed for progress tiers and lower value of bonus team player points, and you need to spend spend spend on bad odds boxes daily. Keep it simple. I honestly will not be spending anymore money on this game.  And I'm not sure I'll even play 2019
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    buaya123 said:
    Am I the only one getting this? Why on earth would I want free regular Xps? 

Mine too but I am getting double the gold for watching video's. Says ends in 5 days. And the videos are working better then they have the past week 

• buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Yup, videos are now good for double gold.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    lol ridiculous.  I would imagine 90%+ players have absolutely no need to blue xp at this point in the season.  I will definitely be sure NOT to complete any offers until the 2x XP deal is OVER.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Anyone know how to see the status of other offers you were working on before the switch to XP reward?  Will they still award gold?
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Check your offer wall and see if your offers you’re working on are still pending @ReadingFightingPhils if they are they might still pay out in gold.
  • mitchdavenport4mitchdavenport4 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This is laughable.  I'm with @LonzoBallin and NOT completing any offers until they bring gold back.
  • ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    The offer wall is completely empty now, even rewarded.  Last night is had all my stuff, today nothing.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Glu is really working hard to get more guys to completely drop the game for good...Another bad move.   Now throw some prime or legend xp in those offers and guys would be going wild lol.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    For those wondering who would do that for just blue XP.......   I would.  Especially for those amounts 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Id watch videos for evo, or Prime xp
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I jumped on the World War Rising offer for 6,700 gold last night and now it doesn’t show up in my pending rewards, so I’m kind of skittish about continuing with that because it’s fairly time intensive and I’m unsure if I’ll even get the gold reward now that they wiped out my pending and completed offers.
    I started world war rising but I don't appear to be smart enough or have enough free time. I'm good with being an under achiever 

edited October 2018
    I started world war rising but I don't appear to be smart enough or have enough free time. I'm good with being an under achiever 
    LOL the little bar at the bottom, if you tap on it, will tell you exactly what to do next throughout the whole game. You're guided the entire way in that regard. It does take a bit to figure out some of the other stuff that the game doesn't guide you toward like activating your resources for use and leveling yourself though.

I'm going to hold off on playing until someone confirms the rewards will still be given out though, because like you said it does take some time. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yea the blue xp is probably good for platinum and diamond teams.  Whats interesting is there is a timer on it till midnight tonight.  Wonder if they start offering PXP tommorrow? 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Mattattack aka Hawkeye, I've heard of the pxp rumors. What would move me, however, is the lxp dream...lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Maybe tomorrow will be PXP and Sunday LXP??? :sweat_smile:
    Or go back to gold because why on earth would glu want us to like anything they have done for us :(

• midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Good way to get no one to complete an offer. Now if they offered PXP/LXP that would be an entirely different story. Especially for LXP, I'd go wild on that. I need about 330,000 just for my bench players. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Maybe tomorrow will be PXP and Sunday LXP??? :sweat_smile:

what you said!!! B)

The advertisement graphic shows PXP, so I’d guess it is coming. But hey, it’s not like them to misrepresent things like this is it? Haha!
    They also failed to include the legend xp icon.  ;) 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    What they forgot was to send me the Babe, Posada or Mantle all wearing prison pj's in black and orange making an appearance in Orange is the new Black as a dream sequence..... need caffiene..... 
    It's all done with mirrors
    @Sandpipers ...and people say I have too much time on my hands. You win!!! lol
    My videos have been hit/miss the last few weeks. Today, it chose a bad time to 'miss.' *sigh* It's really difficult to resist resetting my ad ID right now. :(
    edited October 2018
    Everyone is saying that the XP offers do not work at all. So that makes me very sad if it is going to be prime XP tomorrow and basically they don't work.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    YESSS
    They changed the offers to 2X GOLD
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Mine is back to gold, anyone else? 
    edited October 2018
    tocopan18 said:
    YESSS
    They changed the offers to 2X GOLD

Nice! Now... which ones are actually worth it? haha

I wanted to do the WinView one, but it looks like that one is gone?
  • buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Back to Gold for me as well.