Options

Cool Shades Box

tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
Guys im so excited!!  These players look so cool!  I just hope I am lucky enough to land Edwin Encarnacion!

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I actually would really like to get that Abreu.  Hes the only one that really interests me in either box
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Is this all we can expect from WS version players @ max 435? I had heard that last year some were rated higher than legends... or maybe that's just for the eventual champions?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Sandpipers those would be the WS "Trophy" versions that come out after the series are over.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Thx @Houmy :)
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I actually would really like to get that Abreu.  Hes the only one that really interests me in either box

Same here, maybe the other 1B as well. Especially since they take blue xp.
    I have a prime Hosmer 415 at 1B with the blowout skill so I guess any of those would be good.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    NVM

I'm hearing that those guys in the Cool Shades box take PXP.  Typical for Glu to be misleading but hopefully they fix that.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    damn it, I was getting ready for a free gift that would give me one of those
  • Options
    Thx @Houmy :)
    You're welcome buddy. They used to be 450 max like signature primes last year but I am guessing they will bump them to 485 or maybe even higher, or 485 with double skills, this year.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Nice... I'm saving up some gold to take a run at the current prime Sig and legend boxes... it's those max 450 and up guys only now.. hopefully woh continues as it has been and a certain switch hitter becomes the juju target ;)
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Nice... I'm saving up some gold to take a run at the current prime Sig and legend boxes... it's those max 450 and up guys only now.. hopefully woh continues as it has been and a certain switch hitter becomes the juju target ;)
    @Sandpipers how much you planning to save up before you go buckwild on boxes?

I was very interested in the 500 gold sig prime Dodger/Red Sox boxes they had a couple days this past week. It was a 5 percent shot at a WS team sig prime, and then if you don't get one, it basically turns into a legend pick (the other 95 percent chance in the box). I just didn't have the gold to buy enough of them to feel like I'd have a shot at getting somebody.
  • Options
    I'm actually looking forward to Ted Williams more than Mantle for WOH. Less XP.

• Options
    @JEDDDOGGY probably 10k-12k in gold... but we'll see how it goes, that's like 3 tries each type of thing. I usually only take 2 or 3 stabs at these boxes anymore... have to remember there's always new boxes coming out almost daily that contain these higher max guys and sometimes they're at a discount and rarely with slightly better odds. Gotta keep some gold in the tank for woh also.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I finally got a prime 3b Was buying cool shades boxes and clicked on the World Series box on accident so I got a Prime Nunez 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Got the guy I wanted from the free 1pm box...didn’t this guy play Screwface from that 90’s Steven Seagal movie???
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Him play screw face lol.  That’s awesome. Used to love those old Seagal movies!!! 
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Bs I pulled abreu and he takes prime xp, was really hoping he was blue xp since he didn’t have the prime tag...good player just gonna sit on my bench till I can save up xp
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Pulled Pence from the free box, after going 0-fer