Options

New Update

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
After update.......Seems to be more problems with videos I never had before. Twice now I have gotten a message that no videos were available. First time, it played right after. Last time it started in 6th inning of Prime game. Strange
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    The correct wording is “Unable to Load Video at This Time”. Yup happened again but “Watch Video” button never disappeared and eventually loaded. 
  • Options
    4th time since new update! Nice job, testers
  • Options

• Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Yep I'm experiencing this also. Before updating I only had video problems during cvc matches. Several times today I lost my progress in woh due to videos. Before update I could collect bout 100 gold in 30 mins watching videos. Now takes twice that or longer 
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    that screen saying "unable to load video at this time" is happening a lot, but do not desperate!!
    If you click ok it takes you to the previous screen (from where you click to tried to see the video). Then just WAIT. It could take 5 seconds or 30 or 45 seconds but the video will show up as usual. Nothing will be lost for you.
    I have been doing it since the update and it works every time.
  • Options
    tocopan18 said:
    that screen saying "unable to load video at this time" is happening a lot, but do not desperate!!
    If you click ok it takes you to the previous screen (from where you click to tried to see the video). Then just WAIT. It could take 5 seconds or 30 or 45 seconds but the video will show up as usual. Nothing will be lost for you.
    I have been doing it since the update and it works every time.
    That doesn't always work though. Several time after few tries it just stops working period. Or in cvc today trying video to continue a round that screen pops up hit ok, then takes u back to the original screen an the video button will not work again. I wish I just wouldn't of updated the app. Before I could watch videos and collect tons of gold. Now takes extremely long to collect a small amount 
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    keep in mind that what I said was that when you get the "unable to load video at this time" screen, hit OK and WAIT in the previous screen. DO NOT hit the video button again. Just wait. After a few seconds (or maybe 30-45 seconds) the video will start playing. That works MOST (not always) of the time. 
  • Options
    I can now watch video after video for gold with no problems. Yet in cvc they don't load and cause wasted entries