How long is the 8 gold per video going to last?

bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
Asking for a friend...
Tap tap tap tap it in

Comments

  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    😂
  • Ncslugger5Ncslugger5 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hopefully forever hahaha
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,486 Posts
    Probably a Halloween thing so tonight should be it. It'll probably come around for xmas again.
    "OOPS... WE NEED TO RESTART" - GLU ca. 2019


  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    I'm in the middle of moving so had my internet turned off, when the 8 gold per video started I found out that unlimited date on phone isn't really unlimited lmao. Went over 22 gigs in two days collecting gold, at least I collected almost 10k
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,134 Posts
    Just finished. Hope it comes around again.  Took down around 17k total.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,524 Posts
    I ended up with 7500 now I have to go back to being communicative with my family....sigh.
    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 390 Posts
    Double gold treated me well.  Come back soon 😭
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 1,869 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I'd been saving gold for ages and the double videos got me up to 29,500 today. Only 500 more and I'll have 30,000 for the fan reward player this weekend. Hope it's a lefty with a good skill for WOH! Or, at least, just not a pitcher... 

    Maybe I'll just buy 10 Hank Aaron boxes and call it a day haha.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 827 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'd been saving gold for ages and the double videos got me up to 29,500 today. Only 500 more and I'll have 30,000 for the fan reward player this weekend. Hope it's a lefty with a good skill for WOH! Or, at least, just not a pitcher... 

    Maybe I'll just buy 10 Hank Aaron boxes and call it a day haha.

    Don't do it man!  I bought 10 Mantle boxes and got nothing of any use.  I'd spend your gold on boxes with better odds, or at least cheaper boxes to give yourself more of a chance at a great player. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 1,869 Posts
    Oh yeah, tongue in cheek on the Hank Aaron boxes comment. I wish they would bring back those signature boxes that were 500 or 600 gold and you had 5 percent chance at a signature prime and the other 95 percent it just basically gave you a legend pick. I could buy like 50 of those which would essentially be 100 chances at a player. I'd probably get at least a couple.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 574 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Just finished. Hope it comes around again.  Took down around 17k total.
    2,125 videos to to 17K. Wish I had that much time on my hands! Wow!
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    edited November 2018
    tshea510 said:
    bigvivec said:
    Just finished. Hope it comes around again.  Took down around 17k total.
    2,125 videos to to 17K. Wish I had that much time on my hands! Wow!

    While at work, I dock my phone to my desk radio. I glance over every so often and click the 'Watch Video' button. Rinse and repeat daily. I don't do that at home because I don't need my spouse thinking I'm even weirder.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,134 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    bigvivec said:
    Just finished. Hope it comes around again.  Took down around 17k total.
    2,125 videos to to 17K. Wish I had that much time on my hands! Wow!
    Desk job with hours that are too long.  
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,107 Posts
    It would be cool if they did it as like a weekend only thing.
    Swing or no swing you're missing that curveball.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 827 Posts
    It would be cool if they did it as like a weekend only thing.

    I was convinced they wouldn't do double videos at all this year...but I guess it's no surprise they arrived right as the season ended.  They need to keep people interested.  I think we'll see double gold more often now, including double gold videos.  But it won't be every weekend or anything close, sadly. 
Sign In or Register to comment.