Halloween Royale: penthouse to the poor house! ***UPDATE*** MAYS!!!

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY yes Giambi with a 5% boost added just in case. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Oh brother can you spare some LXP?

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Houmy nice! He's been amazing for me, especially when he gets a lefty. Everybody complains about Snell on level four and I never have any trouble with him whatsoever- Willie just destroys him.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Way to go @Houmy :) They have been definitely kind today since I got thru on the first pass, but unfortunately I got Pence... at least I'm getting pxp to level up Turner... here we go again...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Making up for my 0-14 Monday, I beat snell on the first try with banks. Got pence unfortunately 
    Thank you @Sandpipers. Now he's gonna have to collect dust on the shelves until I get enough LXP. Fisk, and if I get lucky with Hernandez, take priority as my OF is set with Giambi, Williams and 485 Martinez all maxed.

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I cycled twice and got Pence both times.  To make matters worse, Pence is awful.  Played 3 tourney games in which he did not get a single hit. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Nice pull @Houmy
    3 times thru with LXP one time and Freeland twice and Davis once.
    About try a couple more on my lunch....getting thru it fairly quick today
    edited October 2018
    Thank you @Mattattack. Going for the 3rd cycle now so hopefully I'll land Hernandez before the night is over. LXP for me both times which is an added bonus. Best of luck on the next one to you.

I drafted Pence three times in three cycles.  There should be some kind of mercy rule.  Just give me anyone else, please.  1500 gold over 3 cycles to get the same crappy player is just not right. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Nice @Houmy! I'm getting bad luck with players, but so far, four out of 5 on lxp boxes has me smiling like a fool! It also allowed me to get the Babe to baller status; capped bonus skills! 😁

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Nice @Houmy! I'm getting bad luck with players, but so far, four out of 5 on lxp boxes has me smiling like a fool! It also allowed me to get the Babe to baller status; capped bonus skills! 😁

Nice man!
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    I'm the same @Metsicans ... Pence x 3 and of course he doesn't even make the roster... will take a break and come back to it later as the last time thru was very difficult to get thru, several restarts
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’ve had 3 cycles so far, and was Freeland, Pence, and Hernandez on the 3rd cycle, and got Fisk to Gold 2 so far.
    Now it's Pence x3 and Freeland x 1
    Well 12 cycles again and no Hernandez which I am actually OK with now. Now that Mays is going up to 550 he'll be maxed. Just need another 50k LXP which I will hopefully have by next week. 9 out of 12 were LXP tonight. 

Perfect ending to a perfect day... after 3 hrs of struggling through each level, failing at several spots on the early autoplay rounds multiple times on each level, I finally get back to 5.10 for an attempted 5th cycle. Snell throws me lots of curves but I manage to tie twice and then attempt a video restart as I was now out of gold, and the game freezes.... I slowly spent 4500 gold in desperation today to wind up with 2 players Ive already turned into xp... fun times
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    it was a total waste of day for me. Cycled 4 times and got 3 Freeland and 1 Davis, who won't even make my team as SUB. And from the other boxes I got prime xp 3 out of 4 times.
    At least I was able to use that little legend xp to upgrade Babe to silver 6.
    Congrats @Houmy for your ATG. Hopefully they will all go now to 550 like the new Aaron.
    Ouch sorry to hear that @Sandpipers. The video restart froze twice on me as well with the "loading video" screen. Sorry buddy.

@Houmy do you have Sig Turner? I heard he was a beast but in silver capped he was a dud... skill was only at 8 but my Correa is as well and was hands down better.. same experience I had with regular 5* Turner who I had on all 3 of my teams... a dud then as well
    Thank you @tocopan18. Yes they should be 550 soon.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Damnit @Houmy! I was going to say that I prefer my 8x lxp boxes over your Mays....then you say that you got 9 lxp boxes??? Ugh! Man, you had yourself a day! 'Grats buddy! Btw, I'm thinking that the Aaron will soon change. He still needs at least one bonus skill.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Ncslugger5Ncslugger5 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Wish they had better players for the rewards 
    @DFBB thanks pal. We did discuss the ATG getting a bump recently. Gonna wait to see if Mantle comes around next week, and if I get lucky again, before I make a move with Mays. With this Friday's VIP gift which I am sure will have LXP I should have the 150Kish needed by next Wednesday. 

@Sandpipers I traded him in as I already had signature Muncy so never leveled him up.

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2018
    DFBB said:

More than 1m each blue xp and pxp!?!?!?  Is that legit?  That is unreal!

I challenge any of you to top this futility: 8 cycles.  Got Pence 5x; he was the bonus player for tournaments, but there was no tournaments multiplier so he was essentially useless.  Got Freeland twice, but both late in the day, and he doesn't approach my starting rotation anyways.  I did get Davis, but he's rated so much lower than my other OFs that he will never be capped. 

As a Mets fan, I just wanted Keith.  On my last cycle at 1150pm, I figured this is it, I'm finally getting a legend.  Instead, got Pence a fifth time.  Ouch.  Almost 5k gold spent and didn't get even one player for my lineup or rotation. 

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Got through once, almost twice. Got Mays who I already had and legend xp. Tried about 6-7 different guys on Verlander until finally Trout with vs RH skill seemed to be the one. Snell was easy with Willie.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Ended up Cycling 12 times.  Snell was my favorite 5.10 pitcher.   Got 2 Keith, 2 Davis, 3 Pence and 5 Freeland.  Only 4 LXP and 8 PXP but the duplicate Keith was worth half an LXP box nonetheless.  Still a great day to stock resources so cant complain.
    @Metsicans I got Pence 6 times as well and Freeland 5 times. Good thing I was too tired last night and didn't have the time to max Freeland as I never paid attention to the game changer players being temp boosted. Got Torres last night and maxed him right away and this morning realized that he's only temp boosted. All my poor EVO & gold spent on that :disappointed: