Legend Batting Averages

DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

Just wondering for those of you with Legends, what sort of batting averages are they achieving. I have Griffey batting at 0.536 and Chuck at 0.408. Also in the recent avalanche of Legends Draft Picks and boxes I now have three sitting on the bench waiting for LXP. I pulled Reggie Jackson, Mike Schmidt (from CVC) and Phil Rizzuto, so just after opinions on who people would level up first. I’m at Gold level. Cheers.

Never fight a man with a perm

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Dantemavericks if I am not mistaken Rizzuto is a max 445 legend? If so I wouldn't bother with him in gold.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Thanks @Houmy . That's right Rizzuto is 445 max and I have Primes nearly as good. Do you think normal legends will get a boost like ATGs?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    My pleasure. Normal legends will not get a boost judging by previous years and you are correct about some primes being as good or even stronger that Rizzuto. If you were bronze or silver then you could probably spare the xp for him but 100K at gold is a different stort.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I booted Boog Powell for the same type reason.  My All Star Freeman was better than he was and I already had him maxed.  LXP is so hard to come by you have to be picky with who you use it on.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Non-ATGs don't get boosted, but 'regular' legends can be 'rebooted.' For example, Gary Carter was originally 127/124/88(bronze 1), 440 max player that didn't have a bonus skill. He got rebooted into a 490 max player with ratings of 143/139/90, 490 max and bonus vs LHP. Personally, I wouldn't level them, but I'd hold on to them.

Among the three you referenced, I'd choose Reggie because lefty bats with a bonus to RHP are quite valuable in WoH. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

mynolesrock and @DFBB. I will take your advice and go with Reggie, but hold onto the other two for a while. I might wait until those WS trophy Primes @Houmy was talking about come out and use some gold on them.  I think Glu wanted everyone to get Reggie and Mike Schmidt.