CvC rewards....are LCS boxes again?

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I could be mistaken, but I believe this is at least 3 weeks in a row and possibly 4? Hopefully, they change it.
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I believe it was the LDS boxes 4 weeks ago and has now been these for 3 weeks. Ugh. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I believe it was the LDS boxes 4 weeks ago and has now been these for 3 weeks. Ugh. 
    No, I’m pretty sure this is the 4th weekend straight of LCS boxes. It’s gotta be a mistake?  It almost makes me want to skip CvC. But the pxp and lxp is still out there to be had. 
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    How about the Mike S boxes.. anyone ever get this player? I’ve won so many and gotten nothing lol, 
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    The cvc rewards are in desperate need of a revamp... This has been 4 plus weekends of LCS boxes as the reward for MVP... I don't want any more LCS players... how about something relevant like the current weekend boxes so winning MVP might actually help the club? just a thought...
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @BradHedger I got Schmidt twice from those CVC boxes
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I got Schmidt once, my first ever successful legend box pull. Took 50+ tries, but still...
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Like @Houmy, I got Schmidt twice too...traded him in on Weds to cap the Babe's skill though. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Boy wish I had that luck, nice job gents! 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Yeah I got the Mike Schimdt...and the day before I got Reggie Jackson from the Mr. October box and if that wasn't all I also got the prime Giancarlo Stauton from the epic moments.... something I never done since I started to play this game back in 2015,  great players have always been hard if not darn impossible to obtain in the past. I guess Glu has been listening to their customers/gamers somewhat. Now I need a ton of lxp and prime xp😂