Evo

jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
I made the mistake of moving up to platinum.  I should have never left gold level.  So now evo has become like a mythical unicorn.   Any suggestions on ways to get more evo?  I open at least 2 club boxes every day, very rarely get any.  My club is slowly advancing, so those days help.  I finally have a strong enough team to have a chance to win season mode, so there are chances there.  Anything I am missing?  I buy 2-3 evo boxes each week.  I would buy as many as possible if the went on sale or had better evo boxes 

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah i'm having a similar issue. So now i'm sitting here "watching" ads to get gold to buy Evo specific boxes.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @jcrow22 if you are referring to the discounted club boxes at 2/day then in my experience I have gotten less EVO from those versus the full price boxes. I am on android so I can't know of the odds in those boxes and they are probably the same but less EVO for me and honestly I can't even remember pulling any from them.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    cycle through diamond and get the 650 evo
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    you're past the point of no return concerning the events. much harder now. might as well go all the way 
  • jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @jcrow22 if you are referring to the discounted club boxes at 2/day then in my experience I have gotten less EVO from those versus the full price boxes. I am on android so I can't know of the odds in those boxes and they are probably the same but less EVO for me and honestly I can't even remember pulling any from them.
    @houmy, I get both the discounted and regular ones. I have pulled evo once or twice.  Seemed like the day I should have played the lotto.