Options

Draft Picks and Box Players same level as your team for 2019

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
I heard it used to be this way in 17, it should go back to this in 19. For the cost of resources and the amount you can farm from rewards etc. It is just not worth leveling up your team past Silver. If the draft picks and box players were at the same level as your team (I.E. Gold 1 or Platinum 1 etc.) Then more teams would level up because they would feel confident they can compete and upgrade players at those higher levels. I know Glu is about making money, but having more guys level up their teams I would think would be more of a money making opportunity than the current model of all players being Bronze 1 and having to gather the resources to level them up all the way if you are a higher level team. Thankfully I was warned before going gold and have stayed silver because of it. 
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Only problem is Glu is only interested in your money, not your opinion, and most certainly not your satisfaction!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    ballz2dawallzballz2dawallz Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Or offer more opportunities to get EVO, and maybe go back to having the ability to level up your player with a duplicate player, if your able too.  I also, think that since they increased tiers have been increased, then maybe the rewards should reflect the increase too. Just somethings on my mind.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I for one wish they would go back to the old way. Then maybe I would go to Platinum already and start opening some of these boxes that are otherwise useless.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @Houmy, Holy crap!  But if I was at gold level, I think I would have the same stuff 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @jcrow22 I did open them all early on for the blue XP but at this point blue XP is something I have too much of and the prime picks don't really give any primes either to trade in for prime XP so I just stopped opening them.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I’m Diamond and have to cycle weekly. I open any and all boxes as they give em. Cheers
  • Options
    ebanga183ebanga183 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Why is m legend only up to 330 why can’t mylegend be higher