Options

WoH rewards for 10-5-18: Teddy ballgame and OF galore!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I got Jones as well, unfortunately the only reward player in this group that can help me is TW and well..... good luck to me
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @Metsicans so far I've got Jones 3 times and then one each of Stanton and Braun. Ted still eludes me.
    I hate to say this, because I know how this can create false hope...but I just got Teddy Ballgame.  It can be done @Houmy!  It's almost more relief than excitement...but I'm pretty darn excited to see him atop my list of hitters in the WOH lineup. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Congrats @Metsicans. Still trying so we'll see but I am glad for you buddy.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    VellocetVellocet Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Spent 5.4 k on gold restarts with Bernie Williams got braun 2nd cycle. 9.4k gold for 2 players today my most costly woh yet. 
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    i'm throwing in the towel... maybe Wednesday will be better. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I’m taking a break, but I’ll try again later. Got close a couple times. I do better against Jansen and Bauer than either of the Severinos. The regular Sevy is kicking the shit out my best hitters and I really don’t know how that is possible.

Im not spending any gold on restarts so im sure that’s the problem lol.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Got Stanton twice. Damn it. Not sure if keep wasting time. Only one that would make my team is Ted.
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Got through twice, got Stanton and braun. Sig sev continues to be the toughest round for me every time he's there.
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Braun,  Stanton and now Schmidt
  • Options
    Way harder today. Maeda curve ball city
  • Options
    Not getting hardly any curves but everything is caught. I’m 0-9 against him now.
  • Options
    I beat maeda 3 times. But since the first 2, virtually impossible. Im done. 
  • Options
    ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @Metsicans just got this weeks video replay loading video... with stars FREEZE screen round wipeout on 5.8. This is at least 3rd time free vid wipeout in last three WOH days. Dev team on it lol, feelin ur pain
  • Options
    ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @Metsicans I take that back... Not feelin ur pain. Just noticed u got Teddy ballgame. Congrats, enjoy ur new toy!
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Metsicans I take that back... Not feelin ur pain. Just noticed u got Teddy ballgame. Congrats, enjoy ur new toy!

Thanks man. But in case you think it’s all roses, I just had the video boost screw me at 5.10 while trying to cycle again. It’s unreal Glu can’t figure this out. Tell me no video is available, fine. But why screw me out of my progress? Ridiculous. 
  • Options
    Well I thought 13 was going to be my lucky number but guess not. One more and I'm done for tonight. 

• Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Got stanton twice, braun and jones. Potm just lost their boost, there go my lefties =[ could actually go for a game changer at this point XD
  • Options
    TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    My RNG has got to be the most terrible thing in the world... every single one of my walk off hero cycles (I cycle every week) so far has been the 375/1000 batter except for a lousy Khrush. I just want one good sig prime! Please!
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Third time was the lucky one for me. Got Teddy, only useful player for me. I cannot believe i got Babe and Ted in the last 3 weeks.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    It was a tale of two days for me.  It took me seriously about 20 times to beat Maeda the first time.  Then after that I cycled 4 more times and only lost to him twice.  Funny game.  Ended up with Braun, Stanton and 3 Jones.  
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Maybe I'll have better luck buying the legends box hehe
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    15 times through. No Williams. Booo! 
  • Options
    15 cycles and no ted. If GLU ever introduces the pitty timer I so humbly nominate myself as the first recipient. Between Reggie, Posada & Ted you'd be hard pressed to find someone who cycled so many times and came away "empty" handed. Oh well. So who's getting Mantle first on Wednesday?  :#

• Options
    @hourny I’m on the opposite side from you. I got posada, ted, and mcgriff but missed mays, Ruth, and Martinez. For babe and mays I cycled 11 and 14 times. On Mays night I finished my last cycle at 1155 PM annnndd Hernandez, which doesn’t help me at all as I just recently maxed Clark and got McGriff. So it’s a tale of pitty from both sides. From my side, your side looks pretty good going into mantle weds as I already have him. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I think I got the curse of the great Bambino....lots of cycles since and no legends.  :o
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    How do we know it’s Mantle on Wednesday? I don’t have a royale box in my woh yet, just shows the premium xp box and that’s it.
  • Options
    SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Schmidt, Teddy, Schmidt. Couldn’t beat Sevy for ANYTHING the 4th time through so shut it down. 
  • Options
    @JEDDDOGGY not 100%. But Ruth, Mays.. who else could be next?