Woh Royale rewards: Mickey!!!!

Comments

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    While I’d agree that at around 450+max with a good skill is preferable I’ve had good results with sig JD in WoH he bent Snell over last week when he was 5.10, question I have Mickey already what do you get when you trade in an ATG?  I can’t afford to level him I’d heard you get evo but not sure, I could be tempted to gamble if evo is what you get (the player specific kind).
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    you do get their evo..about 200ish I believe. Its a gamble tho.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    but if you trade the ATG, what do you do with his EVO (assuming they give it back)? It's not like you can sell it back for gold or use it with another ATG.
    hope u pull him again and level him up without spending gold on tokens

– The Great Houmy
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Sounds dumb but lol I’ll give it a shot I’d still have an outfield eventually of Teddy, JD, and Edmonds/Reggie if it didn’t work out
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    anyone know last 2 pitchers in WOH? wondering which batters to use. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    last 3: jansen/chapman/sig sale(5.10)....pretty easy!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    So we have R-R-L-L. Sale is pretty easy for now. Ratings are in gold.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Ahhh didn't see @DFBB post. He's right it was pretty easy and I had planned for RRRL so used Giambi on Chapman and got lucky with pretty much all fastballs.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Lost to 80 rated Cole six times in a row using a 217 rated player. 

Finally got him. Stringbean Slinger then threw me 9 straight unhittable curves.

Glad it's easy for everyone else. LOL!
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    It's been an interesting and challenging day so far. I'm not gonna whine, coz you guys know I don't like to do that (well maybe a little ) but here's what's happened: Turner couldn't get past Not Justin 3 times so I had to reuse a lefty to get past him and stringbean... Snell was fine with bagwell. Cruising along in level 5, the app crashes and I have to restart at 5.1... it's now happened 3 times and I haven't seen Jansen yet. So I've done a bunch of maintenence including a reinstall and hope that I'll clear level 5 without too much more going sidewsys. Thanks, I feel reinvigorated lol
    It's all done with mirrors
    edited November 2018
    @Sandpipers I've found that if I whine and complain enough it usually lets me win eventually lol

I know Sig Sevy will be my biggest roadblock to victory now that I have finally reached Lvl 5. Not looking forward to facing him.

EDIT: No Sig Sevy today? Yes!!!!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY no sig sevy today!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Got reyes twice.  Come on. 
    Ok, cannot even beat baby Sev.... ugh haha
    cycled and got Castellanos, no use for him other than trade
    Sale wasn't too hard
    edited November 2018
    Just obliterated Sale. He did not even record an out against Mays. Got legend xp and Sig JD. So I'm happy as a lark now lol.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    First cycle against Saleyay...it always seems to work that way👎🏻
    Second was better with a Reyes!
    edited November 2018
    Happy to report I finally cycled, sad to report I got exactly who I knew I was gonna get, Reyes... and most likely the next time thru I'll get him again.... it's fine though, coz I don't want any great players, just guys I can trade in for regular xp, I'm a little short there at 300k
    cycled for the second time and got Martinez, which I already had. Damn it.
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Reyes and Castellanos. about 1600 gold spent. really want that JD and LXP. so far luck is not on my side. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Well, at the risk of this board ostracizing me forever, I pulled Mantle (second cycle).  After pulling Teddy on Monday.  I'm obviously never going to pull anyone good ever again....and I'm okay with that.
    @Metsicans those of us doing a little  "suffering" well our luck has got to change sometime... we just have to take a longer path (I say this while a little green with envy lol)
    edited November 2018
    So far 1xCastellanos and 5xReyes. Looks like another one of those 10+ cycles and no payout. Chapman & Sale are much harder to me now and not as easy to get past them as earlier in the day. It could be that I am tired or maybe they have it designed so that it gets more difficult depending on time of day or number of cycles.
    Will definitely track that on Monday to make sure.

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @houmy... no cycles and no pay out so far... #notgivingup
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Started 17 version this time last year playing WOH since religiously and finally in  today’s royale cleared 5.10 Sale. Feels great! Did it with my best righty 410 Turner. Pulled sig J.D. & legend exp (no legends yet). Feeling lucky, since I refuse to spend gold and only use the free vid restart, which I had to burn on Kenley. Anyway, hang in there because it’s possible without a completely stacked team and expect the Glu AI to wipe u out with a sudden Cy Young performance from a pitcher u normally own. Special thanks to @Houmy for posting final four pitchers each week and all u others for motivating me with your victorious cycle accomplishments 
    As predicted I got Reyes again... and lxp again... need pxp and a legend... not sure how the message keeps getting screwed up
  • stevebalbonistevebalboni Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Reyes thrice, castellano thrice, and joe carter!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I really want to get jd. Gaurantee I’ll spend all my gold to get my second version of Mickey. 
    @Thunderstormer it's my pleasure and congrats on JD as he is great and better than most legends. Got Castellanos on the 7th cycle as well. GLU has gone and made the last event I actually looked forward to into a chore for me now which gives me even that much less of an incentive to spend any more money. Not bummed about not landing Mantle as Teddy was the only one on my bucket list and if 14-15 (honestly not even sure if it was 14 or 15 anymore) aren't good enough then I just don't know.

Not "crying" for not getting the coolest toys on the list, just disappointed about the new WOH model taking away any sense of accomplishment there was to it if you had done your due diligence all season long to build a solid team for this one purpose. I will definitely pay more attention the next few weeks though to see just when and after how many cycles the pitchers get tougher.

@houmy keep at it pal.  Your due for a good pull.
    – The Great Houmy