Options

Follow the Leader...

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
Got a couple teams that are not following our club leadership on CvC matches. We have a method that works and increases our win percentage. But couple teams refuse to follow it. We are looking for a couple teams that play daily and score well in events and will listen in CvC game plans. If you want to join a solid Diamond club and get a good amount of PXP from CvC and maybe even some MVP chances message me here or in game NYM5FAN. Hate to kick guys that play and put up points but they don't respond to messages and this has been going on too long. @JEDDDOGGY can vouch for the club and what we do. Just looking for 2 for now. Might need a 3rd. 
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @nym5fan my CVC resume (from 30 minutes ago is below) so do I qualify B) ? But seriously if I wasn't already in a great club with mostly those I've been with since 17 and love yours would be the one club I would go to. But as it is I'm with a great group of players and we carry each other on different days/events. 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Strategy is key in cvsc, stay low win all your matches. Season  rewards suck anyways. Dont follow the plan, give em the boot ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    that's pretty much the deal @dkarski87 lol
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yep a gigantic improvement over last club I was with. Even though they were all good guys, there was no game planning for CvC and the club suffered because of it.
  • Options
    nym5fan said:
    that's pretty much the deal @dkarski87 lol
    Then never mind. Please discard of my resume :neutral: 

• Options
    @Houmy we would be honored to have you in our club! But I get it and that is how ours is. Majority of our guys been together a while. We recently added a handful of solid guys that fit well with us. Just a few that are not cooperating and need good replacements for them. We have our sights on TSB19. But want to have fun and do well the rest of 18 too. 
  • Options
    @houmy if we had a guy that could do what you do, we would go for the gold! lol
  • Options
    For us top 25 isn't in the cards so going for wins beats the rewards we get going for rank
  • Options
    Even if you do it aint worth burning the gold for top 25, stay low, win all 4 if you can, spread the wealth as we try to do to those who need it.  MVP and XP. I give up playing cvsc and let my guys have it because  they cant cycle like me for xp. I only play as needed for wins. If people dont like it @nym5fan. Kick em, that simple.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    That is how we are rolling too @dkarski87
  • Options
    I just want to have a fill in for the spot before giving the boot
  • Options
    Top 25 isn't really something we go for either as the difference in PXP isn't really all that much. We care mostly about top 100 for the prime draft pick that may be useful to some of the members. Now truth be told my scores are higher this week as I have the edge subscription that I got last week and after that it will probably go down. I may get it again in the future if I have the bonus player for the event but last week was the only time I actually had one so it's pretty unlikely that I may pull one again from the free boxes again.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    dkarski87 said:
    Even if you do it aint worth burning the gold for top 25, stay low, win all 4 if you can, spread the wealth as we try to do to those who need it.  MVP and XP. I give up playing cvsc and let my guys have it because  they cant cycle like me for xp. I only play as needed for wins. If people dont like it @nym5fan. Kick em, that simple.

Same thing I do in my club @dkarski87 . I only play it in the last 5 minutes or so in case one of my club mates doesn't have the high round or MVP already. keep refreshing to the last 30 seconds or so and if the other club takes it then I autoplay it real quick otherwise I stay out of it. Sometimes we even lose the match because of that but if one of the members can still take the high round it's still worth it.

• Options
    Yeap same. Top 25 and harder match ups aint worth using gold for when the diff in top 50 or top 100 is 1k. Simple logic, play cvsc smart.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @Houmy we used to go after the prime pick for our guys too. We found spreading the wealth of opportunities like @dkarski87 mentioned was better for the club. Guys were more in need of PXP than a Prime pick that hardly ever gave anyone a prime player. And different guys are getting MVP and chances at boxes they normally wouldn't get which is fun to see when it happens. Before we had 3 or 4 of the same guys always winning the MVP but we would win 2/4 matches or on weekends maybe 5/8 if not worse. Now we win at least 3/4 or 7/8. Sometimes we win them all. But it requires guys sticking to the game plan, and these two guys are not doing that...  
  • Options
    So we just need 2 guys looking for a good club that can follow a game plan lol. Who's it gonna be?!?!?!
  • Options
    lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Hey @nym5fan I’m interested. All the guys in my club are selfish and just fight for mvp and hi score. No strategy at all. Still got room?
  • Options
    @lenard sent you a pm in game chat. We got a spot for you bud.
  • Options
    lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @nym5fan waiting for the invite...
  • Options
    @lenard I gotcha man, sorry for the delay I got pulled into a meeting at work right at 1pm ET. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    CvC is a funny thing though, like Tuesday I had Markakis, and had an autoplay round of 2M and several others over a million. If a few did that at random times in the same game it could skew results a bit.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Still trying to figure the game planning involved other than spend a lot of gold and score a bucket of points.
  • Options
    @bigvivec we dont spend gold and we dont score a bucket of points. We play smart and win a majority of our matchups. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited November 2018
    No offence.  There are a lot of ways to approach playing this game.  We happen to spend a lot of gold and win the majority of our matches which mean pxp both per match and for high placing season rewards which are always good payoffs for all club members.  Anyone who takes top spot deserves it due to the $$$ they shell out to be in that position.  I'm not going to say which is better;  good to know there are different options for different approaches.