Not getting gifts latey

ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
A few times in the last week I’ve been getting notifications for the second gifts of the day, usually around 7 est. Never got some of these gifts, anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Yeah your arent alone... 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Ncslugger5Ncslugger5 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Try closing the app completely, sometimes it takes that to get the gift 
  • Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Same here.
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    sometimes it says nothing about the gift to me but I go in the store and  see picks or a box. look at your inventory next time and check to see if theres extra after the gift
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Yesterday, the second round of gifts did not get through to many people. I have 3 accounts, who got the notification but nothing arrived, including the banner announcement of you've received a free gift" when you open the game. It was a pretty widespread issue as global was talking about it as well... funny thing was not many people were actually complaining, just poking fun at the company for the screw up... it's like no one gave a hoot hehe
    It's all done with mirrors
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I pulled a bunch of xp and Swanson out of those boxes anyway. nothing missed
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Some gifts are only up for a limited time.  If you get a push notification and choose not to open your app for another few hours, the opportunity might've left you.
    @[TSB] blueleopard this was happening minutes after the push notification would come out. I know of numerous club mates yesterday that had the same thing happen including myself. We were all playing when the notification popped up. We all closed our app and re-opened to nothing and nothing in the store. 

Today the opposite happened. We got no push notification this afternoon and no pop up that we got a gift, but there was a box in the store to open. This was between 3:30pm ET and 4:30pm ET that guys were noticing this. 
  • buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    @nym5fan I got the pop up that I got a gift after I was done with a WOH level, my dear club mate.
    There were others in our club that didn't get that pop up @buaya123. I never got the pop up. Don't remember who else it was that didn't, but they had the box in the store just like I did. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @nym5fan yeah that happened to me with the second gift. No notification or popup, only knew to check the store because guys mentioned it in chat, and low and behold there it was.