Options

Epic moment player

nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
Does anyone think there will be another player or is it done for 18?

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I'm sure there will be, question is when...?
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Hoping it's a legend!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I'm pretty sure they're done. If I remember correctly they stopped putting them out there around the same time last year. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    ^ sad news
  • Options
    This blurb in moments suggests there will be another coming... 

Says log in daily "until the next epic moments!"
  • Options
    Yeah but it says the same thing in 17.

• Options
    ^ well just spoil my hopes and dreams @houmy... still voting for you to be president 2020!
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I just cut the last one I won from it lol (Stanton). I do still have the Kimbrel from the one before though.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    But what am I supposed to do with my 400 epic moments coins now :(
  • Options
    @nym5fan sorry pal. After my hopes and dreams getting crushed with Teddy I operate under the "misery loves company" principle now :# 

@JEDDDOGGY those are the same two I got this year. Had Stanton already before that and traded in and Kimbrel is sadly my ace closer for now. Need to grab a better one through WOH once they do an all pitcher day.

@Bigpredfan I feel you buddy and that's why I kept spending mine on the last few offerings until I landed the player as I anticipated it would end. But I may be wrong and we may see some more though.

• Options
    ^ glimmer of hope "i may be wrong and we may see some more though."
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Houmy don't recall exactly how I acquired all these guys but I've been pretty lucky with relief pitchers. I have prime Wade Davis with late innings skill, prime Chapman, prime Soria who is like 410 max so he's pretty good and also very weirdly I have two prime Kimbrels. Don't see any difference in them stats-wise, just different beards in the photos haha.
  • Options
    MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    If you look at both Kimbrels. You will see one maxes out at 408 and the other 410. I had both as well but traded one in for XP's.
  • Options
    @JEDDDOGGY I remember the different beard ones. One was a bonus player the week right after I got mine through epic moments and I made the same joke actually that he was a bonus player as his beard looked different. Not sure if one was 408 and other 410 though.

I am good on relief pitching myself right now with my LR being 410 Petit and then 3 all stars before Kimbrel and with the starters being string enough that I rarely get to the relief pitchers before Kimbrel. Want to have some better ones though as the number of games played goes up I will need them eventually.

• Options
    I guess @Madswagoo already answered my 408/410 question while I was typing up my post :wink: 

• Options
    edited November 2018
    @Madswagoo and @Houmy ahhh yes they are slightly different. I only have them leveled to Silver 2 right now so they are both 144. Funny about the bonus player because of the different beard lol got a chuckle out of that.
  • Options
    SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I kinda wish they would start primes/legends/moments earlier in the year. Feels like it all came and went pretty fast.
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I pulled the same version of Prime Kimbrel one week before the epic moment thingy ends, which is good since otherwise I would not have gotten him. Also got Stanton who is currently on my inactive list, while I try to find enough PXP to level him.
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I've traded in every epic moments prime player I've won. Big Sexy, Kimbrel, Stanton, Kemp... they all went to greener pastures so that I could upgrade my prime players with higher max and skills.