How about offering the ability to trade individual players between users ?

adm782adm782 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
The ability to trade individual players between users would be an awesome aspect if added to the game 

Answers

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Don't see that ever happening.  Way too much potential for exploitation or abuse with many people having multiple teams or the easy ability for multiple teams.
    edited November 2018
    Sorry about the multiple posts.  If I knew a way to delete the extras rather than just edit I would!
    edited November 2018
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Only way it could happen is if there was a cost associated with it. X amount of gold for example based on the players max. Of course I'd still probably pull cash or blue xp  :#
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    As the season is over and I only have a max 263 Gary Sanchez as my catcher I would LOVE that option. Imagine playing since the beginning and you can't fill one position in all this time. I'm also Diamond level so I played a LOT, Just another reason why I stopped paying this company money. 
    As the season is over and I only have a max 263 Gary Sanchez as my catcher I would LOVE that option. Imagine playing since the beginning and you can't fill one position in all this time. I'm also Diamond level so I played a LOT, Just another reason why I stopped paying this company money.