Options

Fix Franchise coins

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
Franchise coins have turned into a completely obsolete element in the game for anyone who has played more than a month, yet continue to frequently be handed out as a 'reward' despite being completely useless.  The 2500 gold charge for 10 franchise coins goes beyond absurdity, and my condolences go out to anyone who has ever accidentally hit that button.  

Some suggestions for making franchise coins useful again:

1)  Offer up daily bonus players as franchise players.

2) Allow franchise players to be purchased with franchise coins for use in WOH.

3)  Use franchise coins (5, 10, or 20) as a tier for the player skill boosts, preferably in lieu of the 25,000 XP/PXP/LXP levels.

#3 would be my first choice, but any of these would be better than them sitting there collecting dust.

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Don’t you just wish you could trade them in for the gold they “cost”
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Don’t you just wish you could trade them in for the gold they “cost”
    I'm afraid we can only give you the "sale" rate of 2000 gold for 10 coins.  Here's 160,000 gold.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Bigpredfan did they not help when you went diamond? I would have imagined some of those primes could have come in handy.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Add one more suggestion. Make a trade system to let us trade franchise coin for other boost items.
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    @Bigpredfan did they not help when you went diamond? I would have imagined some of those primes could have come in handy.
    They did for a little while, and I can use some from time to time, but it’s only the primes who can be useful, and even some of them aren’t all that great. I have some players over the 350 overall mark and there are some primes that are lower than that. My highest overall is 395 right now. 
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Do franchise rental players quality increases with team level? I’m silver and the top overall i’ve seen for them is like 179 which is way below my subs. Just wondering. 
  • Options
    Yes and no. You are seeing the players capped at silver 10. I see them at diamond 10. However, it’s all proportionate. So a 350 max prime Sandoval is just that for me as a franchise player. 350 overall. 

Does the quality increase?  Not really no. You don’t see any high end options for franchise players. 408 may have been the highest I’ve seen. 
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Thanks @Bigpredfan