Options

VIP challenge

qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
Ok so the guy that is in the lead at the moment in this event has won all of them this year. So this weekend I've been watching and he wasn't even on the list. 5 hours ago I checked and now I just checked and hes number 1. Seems almost impossible. 

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They change their names during the weekend. Same guys just screwing with each other clubs. Top guy is legit
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Ok. That makes sense 
  • Options
    I still don't understand how any one person gets that many points but 
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    He prob had both the batters that produced 100k a hit, a pitcher, and other bonus players. I got Arenado and Greinke out of the box plus DJ. I didn’t have much time to play the event this weekend, but the time I did, I put up over a billion points and ended number 30 in the gauntlet. It can be done. Its just a matter of how much time you are willing to sacrifice for an app. 
  • Options
    marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    edited November 2018
    He has many teams and it is one of his silver team with full bonus players.
    Let's assume that he score 1.5~3M per game in average which means he needs around 100k to 200k gold to get that many points.
     I don't know how much he spend to get a full bonus squad but the total amount of money he spend in every VIP challenge is astronomical price to me.

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @marela520 If he/she is doing it legit then yes a lot of money has to be spent to get those kind of results. It would be kind of hard to be hacking/loading and hide it from GLU when you are getting that many points and are in the spotlight at the same time so I believe that it is legit. Personally if I was spending that kind of money I'd rather buy the XP boxes instead but to each their own I guess.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    There are definitely people that have done crazier things with their money.