Still freezing and crashing!!!!!!

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
  How many people still have the issue with game randomly closing and current progress lost?      
   How about game freezing looking outfield and once again gotta close and loose progress?   
     Or freezing on loading screen while using a vid for restart or boost?   
     I’m getting annoyed with it now after several months and several updates and still no fix!!!     I have lost an extreme amount of rewards because of this!!    Most recent was last weekend I purchased cvc subscription and was making some big games. Well I lost 5 games because of freezing with big points and would have gotten mvp and high round.  

Well just trying to see how many are dealing with this issue?    

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Yes, all of the above, in various events. Several of us have taken the step of avoiding video restarts/extensions as much as possible and/or doing app restarts prior to the event and periodically during. Reinstalling the game doesnt clear up the issues. I'm getting a new device next week so will see if having a new, clean device with lots of excess memory helps.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Same here, All the time! Generally at a pivotal point in what I’m doing or trying to achieve.. WOH freezing tonight once batting boost video ends, when vid ends it goes back to loading video screen and your done, frozen, restart and lose all, moo who ha ha! 
  • theRichieJtheRichieJ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issues. I have 8gigs of ram and a snapdragon 845, nothing else open on my phone and still have issues. Support only says to reinstall and literally told me it was a WiFi issue and to try it on different WiFi. The issues exist in airplane mode...
  • pponellapponella Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Last night the app randomly quit and I went from the second highest point getter on my club to zero! Plus I was having the best Cvc round ever and it got wiped out!
  • astros8038astros8038 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    There cheating us outta lots of points by freezing us