How do you get VIP

Comments

• DudeMan40DudeMan40 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have vip club now and have sent my name and address to customer support.
    when will VIP status show up by my name?
    team is Rangers72
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DudeMan40 you'll have to turn it on. Click on your team name to go to your featured players section and turn on the badge from there.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DudeMan40DudeMan40 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Awesome!! That worked perfect.

thanks
    My pleasure and congrats on becoming VIP. If you don't get your newsletter and gifts this Friday it means your email hasn't been added yet as sometimes it has taken 7-10 days to do so. If you don't get them just start an in game ticket with CS next week and ask if they can send you the newsletter and gift after the fact. Sometimes they do.

• BDFeatedBDFeated Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I recently got vip last Friday and still waiting for confirmation of being added to the mailing list. Said they haven’t heard back from the development team yet. Fingers crossed I get it tomorrow. 
  • garandslam92garandslam92 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    We don't unveil anything when it comes to getting into the program. We like the mystique of it being a secret society. ;)
    What are the benefits of vip? I love playing this game. Borderline addicted actually. Lol
    @garandslam92 the main benefit is the monthly gifts. Other than that there are some VIP only boxes that are released in the store from time to time for XP or players that only VIPs can purchase. 

Houmy said:
    @garandslam92 the main benefit is the monthly gifts. Other than that there are some VIP only boxes that are released in the store from time to time for XP or players that only VIPs can purchase. 
    Thanks Houmy. How do I go about getting vip? 
    That's the million dollar question, or rather $800, as that seems to be the required amount spent this year to be considered. 

Is it random or can it be requested? 
    No requests. They'll decide if and when. Best of luck to all those of you chasing it.

• YoingBloodz04YoingBloodz04 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I want the vip and to be on this exclusive gift exchange GLu
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

I want the vip and to be on this exclusive gift exchange GLu

Get to the end of the line buddy o:)
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts

Personally, I have decided to not spend actual money on the game any longer. I can’t imagine what the criteria is, but I have exceeded what another guy in my club has done thus far. If I get VIP finally after two years of trying, I’ll open my wallet back up. But not until then.

Tap tap tap tap it in
  • griverogrivero Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My brother is not on this forum and is not active on social media and he just got VIP. It has to be how much you spend, how much you play and pure luck. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Yeap, money, money and money. I just got VIP as soon as i got to $810. Not a minute earlier or later. 
  • wschamps7777wschamps7777 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Yep.  I've actually asked Glu about the requirements a few times, and they don't actually reveal the exact parameters.  My advice is just to keep being active, and if it happens then it happens.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I play daily (apple says my screentime is avg 9 hours a day) and I spend not alot but a fair amount, I post some funny crap here, I am active on most aspects.  maybe its because I don't play slugfest..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

I play daily (apple says my screentime is avg 9 hours a day) and I spend not alot but a fair amount, I post some funny crap here, I am active on most aspects.  maybe its because I don't play slugfest..

Much like you, I tried everything possible to achieve VIP status.  In the end, I discovered seemingly the only factor is that you must spend over $818.  If you have not surpassed this amount of in-game spending, you most likely will not achieve VIP status.

Proud TSB VIP!
  • SCPENETRATORSCPENETRATOR Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I’m trying as well. Been playing about a month Ana half. Spent well over $1000 and have played over 1700 games. My team strength is almost 75000!  Come on VIP! 
  • GSonpointGSonpoint Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    The VIP badge could be cool, but could also let people know, (people you don't want to know, LOL) that you are spending wayyyy to much of your time and disposable income on this game.  I have heard that maxing out the impossible on gold purchased could be one of the ingredients...

• umadbro1661umadbro1661 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I have asked them many times for vip and they say its all about how much you spend and game activity well thats crap because ive spent more tha n enough money and have been playing for seven months every day long hours and yet no vip for me. and then i see players with team strengths of 30 k that barely plays and they have vip. i think its just a bot and they want you to spend more money.
  • NOLLIE_69NOLLIE_69 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hoping to get the VIP invite!!! Playing a lot more as of late this year!
    NOLLIE_69 said:
    Hoping to get the VIP invite!!! Playing a lot more as of late this year!
    Have you spent over $818?  If so, you can expect an invite any time now.  If not, you have some more spending to do.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I added it up, I have only spent $400, So there you have it, Next year I will not go on Vacation at all, and I certainly can go without gas in my truck for a while, food...meh, 2019 Goal...Be a VIP or Die from starvation trying!!
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    you have to get the insane gold purchase achievement 
    you have to get the insane gold purchase achievement 
    ...and then spend over $818.  I had the insane gold purchase achievement complete forever before receiving VIP status.  Completing gold achievements to receive VIP is a myth.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    my mistake. the impossible gold purchase achievement 
    my mistake. the impossible gold purchase achievement 
    My previous statement stands.  I completed all gold achievements waaaay before I received VIP status.  There does not appear to be any connection between the two.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • BRAVES7972BRAVES7972 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Just want to b part of the secret